[ZapRP] Help [IlluminaCMS]

TESRTEST

Dec 14, 2014
Hello everyone

I need help with the zapRP 1.2.8 Release

It allows people to get single names and i was ranting about it on facebook and someone told me there was a way to change a cms so they need

FIRST-LAST name to sign up

could someone without wasting my time put a tut in the desc....
i searched everywhere i dont even wanna here "google is your friend" if you dont know then dont comment plz

k thank you

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Nice job putting the kid down and discouraging him. No wonder the noobs are remaining the way they are, not learning anything, when they're being put down by people such as yourself.
Hahahaha your fuckwit reply doesnt help the kid either "Google is your friend" fuck off mate.

TESRTEST

Dec 14, 2014
thanks wickd
but my qustion
was how do
make it so the cms is a rp 1

r u acutally jonty Hooterz?
if so could u tell me how
to fix in the client
it says unknown column weed_inventory
and theres no weed_inventory in the db

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hahahaha your fuckwit reply doesnt help the kid either "Google is your friend" fuck off mate.
I told him to Google because that's the only way he's going to learn, it's by trial and failure that one learns, not by being spoonfed. However, what you did was simply discourage him and put him down.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You could just make 2 fields upon register for first name and last name and then combine the 2 together when putting them into the database

so when you have your php section you take the post of your first name and last name so lets say the posted variables are
$first
and
$last

It would be something similiar to:

$name = $first + '-' + "$last";

I have never done it before you can look up at tutorial but its something similiar :)

Users who are viewing this thread