Zap-Hotel Cancellation Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom...

Awesome
Jun 29, 2011
Just a little while ago Zap Hotel hacked into Fresh, added a redirect to the main page and edited multiple other things. As a result they are stealing users and most likely trying to get Fresh suspended to make their voting result redirect directly to Zap. We are currently trying to resolve the situation with the Zap staff members but they are being utter immature faggots. Please take action and take this off TheHabbos.

Kind regards,
Tom

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Get these fuckers off Thehabbos! They don't deserve being there if they just hack hotels that are better then theres!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
He took advantage of the fact he created the cms and knew the exploits, Smh

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I've always hated Jontyfag and Zap hotel, and i've also always thought it's rather PATHETIC of hotels doing this. But wasn't the free-horses system made by jonty? I'm just asking. GET ZAP OFF THEHABBOS! Those faggots doesn't deserve being there.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
WAIT WHAT? You want Zap hotel taken of because they hacked your hotel and got your users?
So? What has this got to do with "TheHabbos" this is a personal issue that should be resolved between the two hotels.

It's your fault in the first place for not using RevCMS.

And see you got haxed.

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
TheHabbos is a topsite listing website. This has nothing to do with the topsites - only to do with the two owners.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
TheHabbos is a topsite listing website. This has nothing to do with the topsites - only to do with the two owners.

also hacking other users is cheating on thehabbos because it forces them to vote for the other hotel they did not want to be on

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
also hacking other users is cheating on thehabbos because it forces them to vote for the other hotel they did not want to be on

Lol, it is not cheating - if users see the wrong hotel link they should leave. I see no reason why personal disputes should result in the banning of something completely irrelevant to the topsites.

Also not sure where the rules are, but on sign up it says:
* All links MUST go to a Habbo Hotel retro, and nothing else (i.e. voting page, etc).
* All sites are moderated, and are looked at.
* Your ip/site may be banned from our site if it's not a Habbo Hotel retro.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of these rules have been violated.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Regarding the complaint itself Rasta will look into it. The thread has been cleaned if you wish to add more information then do so, if you wish to argue and create spam then you'll be simply warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread