Youtube Help

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hello,

I need help, For some reason I'm not getting much views? I've made this YouTube Channel 2 months ago, and I only have 72 Subscribers and 6,000 Views. I get hardly any views on my Videos that I upload everyday! What are some good Channel keywords so that people will see my YouTube Channel and watch my videos. My YouTube channel is based on Vines. If you do not know what Vines are. Twitter has launched a new app, Vine, "that lets you create and share beautiful, short looping videos". I also need some good Video tags, that people will see when they search the word.

My YouTube channel is:

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
The Channel Keywords I have right now is: best vines top funny 2013 2014 WTF LOL the entertainment vine videos dance black-man white-man youtube awesome hilarious bobbas silly comedy laugh sexy girls fat ugly hot fucken ever omg crazy black amazing stuff party songs booty ifunny second compilation of june

Swifteh_Xo

It's time to be swift
Aug 27, 2013
Honestly I think you might just have to wait for people to find your channel and start subscribing to you, maybe even if you have too, start making other videos and start uploading them so more people start coming to your channel, or even if you have to make misleading thumbnails or misleading keywords. You'd probably find people start coming to your channel if you put things in there like "best gta 5 moments" or "best call of duty ghosts trickshot ever!" anyway good luck in your subs and I hope you get what you are looking for. :D

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Honestly I think you might just have to wait for people to find your channel and start subscribing to you, maybe even if you have too, start making other videos and start uploading them so more people start coming to your channel, or even if you have to make misleading thumbnails or misleading keywords. You'd probably find people start coming to your channel if you put things in there like "best gta 5 moments" or "best call of duty ghosts trickshot ever!" anyway good luck in your subs and I hope you get what you are looking for. :D

Thanks for the feedback man! :)

Users who are viewing this thread