Recruiting YouTube Channel : Make LYRIC videos for my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hey Devbest,
Recently, I started a Youtube Channel, creating lyric videos, and had somewhat success.
I, now, have around 8.5k subscribers with around 1.5 million video views. My average income per month is about $1,000.

I'm thinking about "recruiting" others to make more lyric videos for my channel, and once monetized, they will receive a majority of the
earnings from their videos (Exact percentages can be discussed later).

If you are interested, please message me, and not to waste time, please check out some of my videos beforehand, and make sure you will be able to make such videos, to the same quality and extent.

My channel is :
Message me if you are interested!

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
What program do you use to make them?
I'm guessing it's much more sophisticated than iMovie?

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
What program do you use to make them?
I'm guessing it's much more sophisticated than iMovie?
I personally use Sony Vegas Pro, but I don't mind what programs you use,
just that they are the same quality, if not better, than mine.

If you think you can make similar videos with iMovie, feel free to message me.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hi I feel I can do this add my skype dan10kent I believe you already have me unless you made a new skype I have Vegas pro aswell

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hey Devbest,
Recently, I started a Youtube Channel, creating lyric videos, and had somewhat success.
I, now, have around 8.5k subscribers with around 1.5 million video views. My average income per month is about $1,000.

I'm thinking about "recruiting" others to make more lyric videos for my channel, and once monetized, they will receive a majority of the
earnings from their videos (Exact percentages can be discussed later).

If you are interested, please message me, and not to waste time, please check out some of my videos beforehand, and make sure you will be able to make such videos, to the same quality and extent.

My channel is :
Message me if you are interested!
I do photography/videography, If you need any for a base of a lyric video hit me up!

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I do photography/videography, If you need any for a base of a lyric video hit me up!
Alright mate, sounds good. I surely could use some of your work, I'll let you know once I'm starting a new project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread