YourCatalogue V1! Release

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
i dont care i never state credit i made it tbh i dont care i just released it becz i got my hands on it, and its a good catalogue if uv seen it

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
i'm talking about the basic Phoenix db Catalogue. I've used the basic catalogue before, and this looks almost exactly like this.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
well im not able to get to my computer nor hotel laptop im using is terrible ur welcome to check out the hotel?

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
everybody whos hating on his release why comment if its not help for you..
this is a unique release cause hes released all the latest furniture in this download.

this fella has saved me a good few hours worth of..

researching on the furniture of what needs to be added to my catalogue,
downloading the furniture, uploading the furniture to the catalogue.
organizing the furniture in the right catalogue page etc.

so on my behalf thank you so much for releasing a catalogue that ahs not got "customs"
10/10 :)

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
everybody whos hating on his release why comment if its not help for you..
this is a unique release cause hes released all the latest furniture in this download.

this fella has saved me a good few hours worth of..

researching on the furniture of what needs to be added to my catalogue,
downloading the furniture, uploading the furniture to the catalogue.
organizing the furniture in the right catalogue page etc.

so on my behalf thank you so much for releasing a catalogue that ahs not got "customs"
10/10 :)

haha thanks for ur feed back,

Rogen

Coldfusion Developer
Jul 21, 2012
I'm struggling to see a reason for a catalogue release because I think to make a hotel unique, you should customise your catalogue yourself.
Users don't want to see most hotels using the same catalogue.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
I'm struggling to see a reason for a catalogue release because I think to make a hotel unique, you should customise your catalogue yourself.

i do not own the hotel anymore i regret releasing this catalogue from tards like moulinyan, and whats ur point im allowed to release it if i like, i was planning to release the CFCMS Sept nvm changed my mind so understand before u talk shit, if i want to release something i will okay, im sure alot of people will end up using this catalogue. ( from my point of view ) Use look abit jealouse from my release

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011

you must be pure stupid, this kid had released his catalogue for people that have downloaded the old version catalogues that havnt got all the up todate furni put on it.

people need to stop acting like little girls saying oh this is crap etc. if its crap dont reply. hes put it there for people who havnt got the latest furni etc so it saves alot of people time and effort adding furni releases section by secion when you cna download 1 thing and its all there for you to reorganize if you wish.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
you must be pure stupid, this kid had released his catalogue for people that have downloaded the old version catalogues that havnt got all the up todate furni put on it.

people need to stop acting like little girls saying oh this is crap etc. if its crap dont reply. hes put it there for people who havnt got the latest furni etc so it saves alot of people time and effort adding furni releases section by secion when you cna download 1 thing and its all there for you to reorganize if you wish.

Thank you person with brains <3

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
i do not own the hotel anymore i regret releasing this catalogue from tards like moulinyan, and whats ur point im allowed to release it if i like, i was planning to release the CFCMS Sept nvm changed my mind so understand before u talk shit, if i want to release something i will okay, im sure alot of people will end up using this catalogue. ( from my point of view ) Use look abit jealouse from my release
Tards like Moulinyan..
9305.jpg

Check my signature now please.

Well if you didn't notice, Catalog.

Rogen

Coldfusion Developer
Jul 21, 2012
All I was trying to say Is that every hotel should work on there own catalogue as the users are going to be sick of the same catalogue.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
That has nothing to do with this release, if hotels want to look different then others they have to try harder.

Rogen

Coldfusion Developer
Jul 21, 2012
Also why would I be jealous of your release when I could work on a catalogue by myself and make It unique.
I concentrate around ColdFusion development though not Catalogue Releases.

Users who are viewing this thread