Your Feelings towards this

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
At age 5 Jayden had been diagnosed with diagnosed with a stage IV brain stem tumor and has shortly less then a year to live. His dad created this big scene for his son that he dressed up like spiderman and acted as spiderman for his birthday, while you can tell in the video the kid seems slower, he is still able to count and do other things a normally 5 year old can do.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
At age 5 Jayden had been diagnosed with diagnosed with a stage IV brain stem tumor and has shortly less then a year to live. His dad created this big scene for his son that he dressed up like spiderman and acted as spiderman for his birthday, while you can tell in the video the kid seems slower, he is still able to count and do other things a normally 5 year old can do.

I saw this on Facebook a couple of days ago, The kid is unfortunate to have the brain tumour, but he's not unfortunate to be born into such a loving family! His Dad has probably just made a moment for him that they will both remember for the rest of their lives, Ill or not, that is one of the best things a father could do for their son on their birthday.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I did not mean to put this into Debate if I could get this moved into General Chat that would be great :) Sorry about that guys, anyways, I believe that if his kid wasn't sick he probably wouldn't have ever thought to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread