You don't see the important, till it's gone.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I have probably made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

It's about 3 am, I get a call from my friends mom. She says "somethings terrible happened, I really need you to come now...", I ask "Why, what's wrong?" She then hung up, so I jumped out of bed, threw cloth on, and ran straight to their house. She says that we need to go. I ask her where, she won't say and just drives. We soon arrive at the hospital, as i'm starting to freak out... She takes my upstairs where my best friend lay... Earlier that night, there was a party, but no drugs or alcohol. They left late that night. They had gotten hit by a semi on the way home. She was in critical condition and extremely low chance of making it. It's about 3:25 by then, she past away at 3:22. Less then a week ago, we were in a huge fight. Started not talking. Never got to say, im sorry, goodbye, i miss you.. i had strong feelings for her. and now shes gone.

Who was she? Me and her grew up together since kindergarten, and her mom was a mom to me. We knew everything about each other, and did everything together. Now it's all gone.. It's amazing how fast things can happen.

Please take this as a note, and live every moment of your life the way you want. I will no longer be on the computer as much, i'm going to do everything she ever wanted to do. Just die happy, not sad you didnt do anything...

R.I.P Becca. you will always be loved and missed. This is what i want to leave for you, this song explains everything..

2qxokrs.png

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
i won't tell myself everytime I get in a fight with somebody "if that person dies tomorrow ..." because it's very unlikely to happen. you shouldntbe mad about yourself because you got into a fight and everything, the unexpected happened and that's how it is.

on another note, im sorry for your loss.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Don't be an ass,

I feel sorry for you, I never wish this for anybody to happen in their life - but for some it just does and I feel sorry for them.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
So sorry for your loss. I know words can't explain your feelings, but i really hope you will manage to get through the sorrow. RIP.

Error

Jun 30, 2011
I had an experience like this with my uncle, one day we had an argument on holiday, I told him to fuck himself and then a month later he had died. Nothing else was said and my aunt has hated me ever since. You just don't realize how important they are until it's too late.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I've never lost anyone and don't know how it feels to loose someone close.

I hope I never feel such pain althoughits inevitable, I'm sorry for your loss.
When my mum told me the same story about her mate, from then on I've lived my life the best I can :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Sorry for your loss, Godbless her soul. We all know right now she is resting in peace in the place where she belongs.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
This shouldn't happen, but it does sadly. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Thanks everyone for your support. I know it may not seem like a lot, but you all really helped me get back on my feet. It's nice knowing some people care.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks everyone for your support. I know it may not seem like a lot, but you all really helped me get back on my feet. It's nice knowing some people care.
Such loss shouldn't be trolled but to be cared. And as Olympian said we hope you feel well.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Wow, it really sounds just like a movie script, only, its real. I could never even imagine having something like that done in my life. You are very strong, stay strong. I hope you are able to move on.
Sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread