PC You can download Dragon Age: Origins for free?!

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
So due to a new release, EA (Origin) has made Dragon Age: Origins free for download! Thought's on this? Are you going to download it? I certainly have. It's a free game that cost £15, not wasting a good deal.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Lol Free Versions are not always FULL versions, better look into thatbetter look into that
It's apart of Origins 'On the House' deals which tend to sometimes be up only for a few days. Though once you have got it in you're library, its yours for ever..
"better look into that" , well you might want to check it out next time instead of just assuming that its just a demo and "trying to act like you know everything"
Im568r0.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It's apart of Origins 'On the House' deals which tend to sometimes be up only for a few days. Though once you have got it in you're library, its yours for ever..
"better look into that" , well you might want to check it out next time instead of just assuming that its just a demo and "trying to act like you know everything"
Im568r0.png
Bro I don't even know what this game is, 95% of these are usually scams or demos. Chill out lol..
is this a game we're supposed to be Hyped about? :|
@Vanish knows exactly how I feel, its just another downloadable game that has no point

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
If you don't want to play the game then don't reply. Most games have no point besides entertainment... Anyways I'll grab this game because if it's free, why not?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Looks like a game I'd play for about 2 minutes, but still, going to get it. Because free.

Users who are viewing this thread