YABLOW.CO.UK ★ 24/7 ★ Custom Commands ★ RevCMS★ R63 ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
QsjaWmp.gif

About Yablow
Yablow first opened on 25th August 2015. It is brought to you by Queen and is a R63 hotel. We run of RevCMS and a edited version of Gold Tree Emulator. Yablow is filled with friendly staff and users and overall is an amazing community. We have events hosted by yourselves and our staff team daily to make sure that you never get bored during your time on Yablow. Events aren't the only thing we host either, we have many weekly events such as COTW and ROTW where each user can participate in a build off competition between you and your friends to win exclusive prizes and badges and have your name known throughout the hotel.

Why Join Yablow?
Yablow tries to be different and unique in it's own way. We are also very well protected and do daily backups to assure your experience at Yablow is never ruined. Yablow gets updated daily, as we try and make sure that we fix every bug that we encounter. Our catalogue is also updated daily to make sure that we bring you the latest furniture that there is. We are currently working on bringing you the latest baby pets and so much more! Each week we have a new 'weekly rare' which will only be there once; so make sure you grab it while you can because once it's gone, it won't be possible to buy it again! We currently have a week scheduled on the 15-22nd October filled with Halloween spooky fun. Feel free to come along to our Yabloween week for your chance to win lots of great badges and prizes. Our emulator has custom commands such as :sex, :facepalm, :slap and :kill.
CMS
uMfkTUt.png

mu92WR9.png

auRCphv.png

xfsYBHw.png
Ma5Ubjh.png

2656RkI.png
R1bKh1T.png

niPG2bF.png

Hope to see you all there!
Please leave your feedback below as would love to hear what you all think and constructive criticism please as to how we can improve and make this a better place for everyone.

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Update your screenshots, as I suggested a much better background in which you're now using (halloween themed). My feedback system :D thanks for being the official test hotel of that. A nice hotel, has potential but feel an SWF edit would really help you. Good luck.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Update your screenshots, as I suggested a much better background in which you're now using (halloween themed). My feedback system :D thanks for being the official test hotel of that. A nice hotel, has potential but feel an SWF edit would really help you. Good luck.
Thanks so much for your feedback! I did also add that background and do love it however it did not fit with the current header so had to remove it.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Nothing special, ugly style of cms (RevCMS) and the ye old emulator (GTE) and a little bug report on the cms which can be done easily if you know REAL basic php.. You copied the hotelview of xabbo too hahahahahahahahaha -10/0

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nothing special, ugly style of cms (RevCMS) and the ye old emulator (GTE) and a little bug report on the cms which can be done easily if you know REAL basic php.. You copied the hotelview of xabbo too hahahahahahahahaha -10/0
I was given the staff-app system by Janzeer, and so used that as a basis to make the feedback system.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Alright fair enough thanks for sharing your opinion :p

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Okay will do that thanks for your feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purid33

Aug 31, 2015
R63 is out of date, I suggest you move on the the R63B - doesn't need to be the version with the latest crypto but atleast consider moving to Plus Emu r1 and find a legit emu developer to help you stabilize it and fix the bugs. :D

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
R63 is out of date, I suggest you move on the the R63B - doesn't need to be the version with the latest crypto but atleast consider moving to Plus Emu r1 and find a legit emu developer to help you stabilize it and fix the bugs. :D
Not everyone likes r63b... I for one much prefer r63a.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Thanks for sharing this however I'm not really wanting to move to r63b I much prefer r63 and just stay updated within that with all the latest furniture etc.

or use Azure :)
GTE is alot more stable than Azure, a friend of mine has issues with his all the time. So yeah would rather not but thanks for the suggestion.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Thanks for sharing this however I'm not really wanting to move to r63b I much prefer r63 and just stay updated within that with all the latest furniture etc.

GTE is alot more stable than Azure, a friend of mine has issues with his all the time. So yeah would rather not but thanks for the suggestion.
Sorry to dissapoint you but you will never "stay updated" with a gte when you cant even code c# to try to add new things to it that makes it better than other gtes that everyone uses, if you are going to use r63 use bfly emulator and fix it.

And sorry but you are honestly out of your mind if you think GTE is more stable than azure, and that your mate hasnt fix the emulator for it to be stable which there is a HUGE help thread with alot of fixes for it in rival forum or that he has a shit vps doesnt mean GTE is more stable.. Its not about if you prefer the r63 or r63b is about what your users prefer.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Sorry to dissapoint you but you will never "stay updated" with a gte when you cant even code c# to try to add new things to it that makes it better than other gtes that everyone uses, if you are going to use r63 use bfly emulator and fix it.

And sorry but you are honestly out of your mind if you think GTE is more stable than azure, and that your mate hasnt fix the emulator for it to be stable which there is a HUGE help thread with alot of fixes for it in rival forum or that he has a shit vps doesnt mean GTE is more stable.. Its not about if you prefer the r63 or r63b is about what your users prefer.
Hes not implying that you have no coding ability @K4TRIN4. Hes saying that since GoldTree is an edit of a cracked/obfuscated emulator (Phoenix). It's code a mess, the benchmark is terrible, GoldTree is not stable, you'd crash at 100+ as demonstrated on Peace Hotel.

Azure is used on many big hotels and has handled over 1,000 users. We're also planning on rewriting the Socket Manager in Azure 2.0 from Callbacks to SocketAsyncPooling which can easily handle 3,000.

Azure also provides daily updates and support, GoldTree is no longer in development as I've spoken to Juniori once or twice and most foreign developers can code (don't get me wrong) but the average foreign C# developer is not better than the average english C# developer (statistically speaking on the retro community) not someone who claims they can code but someone who can actually code.

I say, if the developers who wrote said emulator wouldn't even use it-- nor recommend using it... Why are you using it? And notice that since PRODUCTION on Habbo the structure of their SWF's has changed (for the better if you're using the latest UI) for the worst if you're using R63 and etc.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hes not implying that you have no coding ability @K4TRIN4. Hes saying that since GoldTree is an edit of a cracked/obfuscated emulator (Phoenix). It's code a mess, the benchmark is terrible, GoldTree is not stable, you'd crash at 100+ as demonstrated on Peace Hotel.

Azure is used on many big hotels and has handled over 1,000 users. We're also planning on rewriting the Socket Manager in Azure 2.0 from Callbacks to SocketAsyncPooling which can easily handle 3,000.

Azure also provides daily updates and support, GoldTree is no longer in development as I've spoken to Juniori once or twice and most foreign developers can code (don't get me wrong) but the average foreign C# developer is not better than the average english C# developer (statistically speaking on the retro community) not someone who claims they can code but someone who can actually code.

I say, if the developers who wrote said emulator wouldn't even use it-- nor recommend using it... Why are you using it? And notice that since PRODUCTION on Habbo the structure of their SWF's has changed (for the better if you're using the latest UI) for the worst if you're using R63 and etc.
Okay fair enough I understand what you are trying to say. However as to the first statement I disagree with yes it coding is a mess I agree however it can hold more than 100 users. When Boom was down for the day and they all got redirected to Labbo it was able to hold the amount of users that came 150-180. Besides that I'm not really aiming for a hotel to get as big as 100 users anyways so I'm not worried about wether the emulator will continue to crash after certain period of time with alot of users on. The version I use has been edited with extra command and more will be on it's way too. Also I have spoken to my users as well and they all decided they wanted to stay as r63 and not upgrade. So I'm not just doing what I want I do speak to the users to find out what they are interested in.

I may decide to upgrade to Azure 2.0 with Jamal releasing it soon with all the new features being added to it however for now my hotel is happy to stick as r63.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Okay fair enough I understand what you are trying to say. However as to the first statement I disagree with yes it coding is a mess I agree however it can hold more than 100 users. When Boom was down for the day and they all got redirected to Labbo it was able to hold the amount of users that came 150-180. Besides that I'm not really aiming for a hotel to get as big as 100 users anyways so I'm not worried about wether the emulator will continue to crash after certain period of time with alot of users on. The version I use has been edited with extra command and more will be on it's way too. Also I have spoken to my users as well and they all decided they wanted to stay as r63 and not upgrade. So I'm not just doing what I want I do speak to the users to find out what they are interested in.

I may decide to upgrade to Azure 2.0 with Jamal releasing it soon with all the new features being added to it however for now my hotel is happy to stick as r63.
The amount may vary between 100-200 but you can watch for yourself as they probably use the same emulator as you, if not better. I don't think there is anything you can do to improve the stability of Goldtree emulator but we will see.

Peace Hotel:
Also copies of Azure 2.0 have already been handed out to loyal Azure 0190 hotels.

Sep 30, 2015
I agree. I personally would rather use R63a then B. I'm not a huge fan of R63b. you can't just force people to go with r63b because of what most hotels are nowadays. if she would rather use r63 then let her. It's a great hotel anyways. Good luck. C:

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I agree. I personally would rather use R63a then B. I'm not a huge fan of R63b. you can't just force people to go with r63b because of what most hotels are nowadays. if she would rather use r63 then let her. It's a great hotel anyways. Good luck. C:
Thanks so much for your feedback really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread