Recruiting Xezza Solutions ~ Looking for volunteers ~ Click the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Xezza Solutions
Introduction:

Hello everyone, my name is Akeem. I'm a 15 year old average guy, have two jobs, and have a main dream. A dream to one day own my own datacenter. I currently know HTML, CSS, C#, PHP, and Learning Javascript. I'm technical support, and I have another job we will not discuss. Well, I guess if you have any questions about me, just ask! So I have starting a Web host Provider. I need help with a bunch of things: Management, Technical Support. I can cover all the costs; however it would be nice to get a little bit of help in the beginning.
About Xezza:
So, now. Xezza is the name I have chosen for the company; yes I am willing to change the name. I believe that a successful company needs to be a company full of fun, originality, professionalism, and the most important thing: teamwork. Everything is about teamwork. We have to work together to reach a goal! Xezza will be a highly modernized, world-wide, advanced provider. Eventually moving onto a datacenter. In the beginning, all employees will be volunteers; once we obtain a good client-base, employees will become paid workers.
Operations:
We've already have an assigned TAX - ID , which is in effect and we plan to register the business as an Inc by next month.
Goals / Products / Solutions Etc.. :
As I said above, my main goal is to in the future own my own datacenter. Somethings we offering are but not limited to:
  • Webhosting (Linux)
  • Domain Names
  • VPS (Windows)
  • DDos Protection
  • Reverse Proxys
  • Much more!
How Can I Apply:
Just shoot me an email titled Xezza Applicant - Name - Position
Tell me a little bit about yourself and I will reply with the application!
Email:
[email protected]
Thanks!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Nice thread with some pretty decent grammar. You come across as if you know what you are talking about and have a lot of ideas. You've thought about this pretty well, ey?

What I'm interested in seeing is how you aim to stand out from other companies that already exist out there and are much larger.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Xezza Solutions
Introduction:

Hello everyone, my name is Akeem. I'm a 15 year old average guy, have two jobs, and have a main dream. A dream to one day own my own datacenter. I currently know HTML, CSS, C#, PHP, and Learning Javascript. I'm technical support, and I have another job we will not discuss. Well, I guess if you have any questions about me, just ask! So I have starting a Web host Provider. I need help with a bunch of things: Management, Technical Support. I can cover all the costs; however it would be nice to get a little bit of help in the beginning.
About Xezza:
So, now. Xezza is the name I have chosen for the company; yes I am willing to change the name. I believe that a successful company needs to be a company full of fun, originality, professionalism, and the most important thing: teamwork. Everything is about teamwork. We have to work together to reach a goal! Xezza will be a highly modernized, world-wide, advanced provider. Eventually moving onto a datacenter. In the beginning, all employees will be volunteers; once we obtain a good client-base, employees will become paid workers.
Operations:
We've already have an assigned TAX - ID , which is in effect and we plan to register the business as an Inc by next month.
Goals / Products / Solutions Etc.. :
As I said above, my main goal is to in the future own my own datacenter. Somethings we offering are but not limited to:
  • Webhosting (Linux)
  • Domain Names
  • VPS (Windows)
  • DDos Protection
  • Reverse Proxys
  • Much more!
How Can I Apply:
Email:
[email protected]
Thanks!

Akeem's hosting is reliable & trusted, I'd recommend this to anyone looking to volunteer

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Sure :)

I have owned a company. (it really didn't go far but still made some profit off of it.)

I am good with WHMCS, SolusVM, WHM, Multicraft control panel and Windows/Linux OS.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Sure :)

I have owned a company. (it really didn't go far but still made some profit off of it.)

I am good with WHMCS, SolusVM, WHM, Multicraft control panel and Windows/Linux OS.
How Can I Apply:
Email:
[email protected]
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread