Flash Xeva Hotel - R63B - Weekly Competitions - DDOS Protected - Stabilized Economy

What are your views on Xeva?

• Good hotel, pretty unique and will do well.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, just no. Not unique at all. Just a normal hotel.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Meh, neutral response.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
ATTENTION!!!!!!
My Habbo Retro days are over, I have realized throughout this whole journey that there are alot of good and helpful people, and also a handful of people that just are fucked up.

I guess it's time to say goodbye! Xeva will still be managed by my mate Chrome.

THANK YOU ALL for your comments, helpful criticism and (well) some useless insults within this thread.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xeva%20Hotel.gif

Xeva Hotel is a R63B Habbo Retro. It is run professionally with experienced staff to make sure your stay here will be problem-free yet memorable. We run on a edit version of the Mercury Emulator released by Finn, which could fun for days.

Who are the staff?
(as of 26 / 12 / 2015)

Chrome - Jeremy

The Owners.

Azhar - Aaron - Anastasia

Administrative and Moderative staff.

Jeremy and Chrome are both experienced hotel owners since 2012. We have owned numerous hotels together. Unfortunately, this will be my last hotel. So see me while you can. :)

Why%20should%20you%20join.gif

We have a one of a kind XenForo forum system called the xevaBOARDS, which allows users to create threads of their problems, suggestions or just simply a chat with other users. We also have ALOT of weekly events such as the classic ROTW, COTW and the newly added, POTW (Player of the week).
( )

Not surprised? Well we are also hiring a never ending amount of DJ's, to entertain the Xeva Community with some music. Do YOU want to be a DJ? Check out the article :

We also have groups, group forums, group furni. Anything that starts with groups, we have it.
Here is an example; this is our official in-game sports team called the XBA [ Xeva Basketball Association ]

jmmmAGa.png

Hiring%20Staff%20.gif

Do not forget! With a new hotel, we are also looking for a more users to help us make Xeva a better place. Do YOU think you have the skills, the talents? Try your luck soon as we will hire a few hotel T-Mods.

We have an average online count of 13 users per day, we would surely love more people, everyone here is really friendly. Join the community now!

personel-habbo.png

Advertising%20incentives.gif

Let's say, you advertised and brought a few users. What will you get for your good deed?

We have this referral system that you can use if you have invited someone. Both / all of you will get 5k coins each and a validated Xevalian badge.

WjM93lH.png

Lastly, thank you for reading this and see you on Xeva! You will really enjoy your time making new friends and building great rooms for the rest of the community to see.

We also have a camera that is in BETA mode, similar to the Habbo Camera, we will continue coding this feature.
Habbo_of_the_Year.gif

TECHNICAL STUFF
We run on a 4GB VPS and are willing to upgrade soon if our users are growing. No hesitation.

We have an edited R63B Emulator, it is based on Mercury by Finn.

We have advanced DDOS protection, so no leakage of your data or any downtime! :)

We have trusted professional staff whom are willing to help if you have any problems.

INDEX
gtNGHmE.png

REGISTER
oBnzR2J.png

ME PAGE
Noi1VqJ.png

IN-GAME CLIENT
NKPuyzU.jpg

xevaBOARDS FORUM INTERFACE
793fFgN.png

Jeremy sent you.

*If you need to know anything else, please reply to this thread! I will be honored to answer you.*

Are you convinced? Head over to now! :)

- sorry about my last thread, i just copied it blindly from the rival forum and didn't notice the word filters. -​

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Your CMS is so boring and plain. You said that you run a Xenforo-based forum which is probably the least original forum you could possibly get with the most basic layouts known to forums. You run on Mercury which is trash so your client will no doubt be bad. The name 'Xeva' is kind of interesting I suppose, you have 5 staff members upon opening and barely can manage to get 5 users online on a Saturday/Sunday evening so you clearly are not experienced. Goodluck, hope you have fun and enjoy owning your last hotel.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
Your CMS is so boring and plain. You said that you run a Xenforo-based forum which is probably the least original forum you could possibly get with the most basic layouts known to forums. You run on Mercury which is trash so your client will no doubt be bad. The name 'Xeva' is kind of interesting I suppose, you have 5 staff members upon opening and barely can manage to get 5 users online on a Saturday/Sunday evening so you clearly are not experienced. Goodluck, hope you have fun and enjoy owning your last hotel.
Well, thanks for your suggestions. Our staff members have been planned ever since before opening. Most of our users are from Singapore, the South East Asia region. So when people from other timezones come on, they are mostly off and sound asleep.

Once again, thanks for the opinions.

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
CMS is okay, few edits here and there I can see. This is all good and all, but are you and your community going to have a change? People complain about retros being the same (CMS wise etc) but are you going to be different as a community, or just contribute to this shitty one we have now?

Overall, I think you're heading in an OK direction. Goodluck

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
CMS is okay, few edits here and there I can see. This is all good and all, but are you and your community going to have a change? People complain about retros being the same (CMS wise etc) but are you going to be different as a community, or just contribute to this shitty one we have now?

Overall, I think you're heading in an OK direction. Goodluck
Thank you. We are currently going to be editing our emulator to tailor our users' likings, and also our likings. We will try out BEST to be different, and to stand out as well. Thank you once again for your suggestions and perspectives.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Mercury Emulator: :down:
CMS: meh
Forums: :down: basic Xenforo
Name: interesting i guess

i wouldn't join myself but goodluck with the hotel

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
Mercury Emulator: :down:
CMS: meh
Forums: :down: basic Xenforo
Name: interesting i guess

i wouldn't join myself but goodluck with the hotel
Hmm, thank you for your opinions. Majority of the people don't like the forums so I guess i'll be doing abit of adjusting. Mercury emulator.. hmm. We will see what we can do about that.
CMS Wise, we will be adding some add-ons in the future, but right now they will be coded first.

Last edited:

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
Hmm, thank you for your opinions. Majority of the people don't like the forums so I guess i'll be doing abit of adjusting. Mercury emulator.. hmm. We will see what we can do about that.
CMS Wise, we will be adding some add-ons in the future, but right now they will be coded first.
These are critics on DevBest, yeah they can have an opinion but don't let it change the way you feel you should run your hotel. Listen to the people that actually play your hotel, not just these who are viewing your thread who aren't actually even visiting the hotel. You can listen to them, just don't let it completely rule your conscience.

Last edited:

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
Mercury emulator has tons of Tanji Exploits

Basic RevCMS

I am not joining
Oh I see, we are on Uber by the way. Do you think AzureSharp is good?

These are critics on DevBest, yeah they can have an opinion but don't let it change the way you feel you should run your hotel. Listen to the people that actually play your hotel, not just these who are viewing your thread who aren't actually even visiting the hotel. You can listen to them, just don't let it completely rule your conscience.
Wow thank you for the advice. I have taken some of the downsides into consideration tho, will improve them once we get the Tech's advice on it. None of these replies actually hit me, I take them as helpful criticism. But thanks.

Santana

The Don.
Dec 26, 2015
Oh I see, we are on Uber by the way. Do you think AzureSharp is good?

Wow thank you for the advice. I have taken some of the downsides into consideration tho, will improve them once we get the Tech's advice on it. None of these replies actually hit me, I take them as helpful criticism. But thanks.
No problem, I understand where you're coming from.

Uber even makes it worse. I dont use AzureSharp I don't even use Azure Emulator.. I use Plus Emulator. Good luck though!
I agree with Kylie, Plus EMU is pretty good in my opinion.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Modereator should close the thread if Under Construction as stated on the Thread Link

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
Modereator should close the thread if Under Construction as stated on the Thread Link
Sorry dude, was just testing out some new features. It is now up until further notice, we will be having an emulator upgrade in the near future.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Name is v interesting, and CMS is the same old ex.habbo.com style, you guys got mercury emu which is nice too. Best of luck on your final retro ^.^

Sep 30, 2015
the only thing that bothers me about your hotel is your staff are very ignorant.
I've had multiple questions that I've asked in the past and they all ignore me lol.
haven't been on since and probably won't be returning.
good luck otherwise.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
the only thing that bothers me about your hotel is your staff are very ignorant.
I've had multiple questions that I've asked in the past and they all ignore me lol.
haven't been on since and probably won't be returning.
good luck otherwise.
Hello, sorry to hear about your experience. May I ask what are the names of the staff? We will take action against this and review it. Sorry once again.

And also, what is your name there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread