Xephos - Banner Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Some of you may know, some of you may not. I am a banner creator for topretro site lists.

Let's cut to the chase, I don't do this for free as I used too and I got too many requests that I couldn't handle all of them. I now have people offering money for them, so here I am making this thread. You basically give me a specification and I will work around it to my abilities.

I charge $5.00 paypal for a banner. The options below are what you can choose from:
  • Animated.
  • Un-Animated
  • Un-Animated with user count
Previous work will be posted below:
8wt99p

l46noy

apple.png

zoom001.gif

nebborp.gif

FreshHorse1.png

These are what I have previously done. My speciality is animation. Will be updating these every time somebody purchases a new one. Above are the recent ones I have done.

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Okay, what if I give him $10 to do animated, and script it for me? Once I get my hotel running though.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Okay, what if I give him $10 to do animated, and script it for me? Once I get my hotel running though.
This is impossible. You would have to put the usercount php code into every frame to do that, it can't be done (as far as I know), but I can design and do a flashy usercount without the code for you to try, and also give you one without the usercount box in it for that, if all fails.

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Well, I could just get the non-animated, but how do you insert the code and stuff, seems confusing.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Easily lulzcal,

this is the first one I did from about a year ago..

264tm6f.gif

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
If you read the thread, I charge for my services.

Thread updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread