Not open for further replies.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
2uepnba.jpg
Xenon. The best habbo retro experience.​
Join Xenon by clicking .​
Why should you join Xenon?
  • Because we have a wonderful staff team (and we're hiring)
  • Our CMS is easy to navigate through
  • Our client is organized, appealing, and quick
  • We thrive to create the best experience for our users
  • We don't have a million staff like other hotels, therefore the staff we do have truly care (that's why they are still staff)
  • We do not reset our hotel
What are we running off of?
  • An uberCMS edit
  • Phoenix 3.11.0
  • 4gb ram VPS
Some screenshots:
2mys.png

deky.png

tr7n.png

Hope to see you all in-game. Mention this devbest post for 2,500 free coins :)

wikedtik

Jan 1, 2013
The name Brady is taken, didn't bother joining.

Checking it out now to see if I can convince the username Brady to switch ;)

Only two AFK players in the Welcome Room, furni looks the same, CMS isn't that great. Just looks like another Hotel that will shut-down soon.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
The name Brady is taken, didn't bother joining.

Checking it out now to see if I can convince the username Brady to switch ;)

Only two AFK players in the Welcome Room, furni looks the same, CMS isn't that great. Just looks like another Hotel that will shut-down soon.

? My old hotel was open for 4 months until someone (not myself) closed it. We're running off of the same database, therefore we're pretty much the same hotel just with a different name. Your comment is irrelevant, and you're mad because your name was taken. Yes, we don't have the greatest usercount yet... seeing as how we've just reopened and many people don't know we've reopened. It's been like barely an hour lol. A bit harsh for us being open for barely an hour.

But k, bye.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
? My old hotel was open for 4 months until someone (not myself) closed it. We're running off of the same database, therefore we're pretty much the same hotel just with a different name. Your comment is irrelevant, and you're mad because your name was taken. Yes, we don't have the greatest usercount yet... seeing as how we've just reopened and many people don't know we've reopened. It's been like barely an hour lol. A bit harsh for us being open for barely an hour.

But k, bye.
I enjoyed Habtel and Xenon looks just as good, I wish you luck! (I might join it ;)).

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I enjoyed Habtel and Xenon looks just as good, I wish you luck! (I might join it ;)).

Thanks bud, i'm fixing up the database now!
I decided to clear the entire database and do a fresh start rather than drag on Habtel, some users wanted a fresh start anyway!

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks bud, i'm fixing up the database now!
I decided to clear the entire database and do a fresh start rather than drag on Habtel, some users wanted a fresh start anyway!
Sounds good, I'll register as J again once it's out of maintenance.

Night

Aug 30, 2011

But k, bye.

What? There's no way Habtel was open for 4 months. It might not have shut down if you didn't harass the other owner.

I wouldn't join because you seem to come off as a dick when you respond to other advertisements, and that is a major turn-off.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Harass the other owner? John wasn't a real owner to begin with for one, for two I never harassed him, if anything it's vice versa seeing as how he hacked my retroslist and then sold it and then also leaked Habtel's IP on facebook. Originally it was Tyler and I and Tyler left and it was left with me. Matt, you know nothing about what you're speaking of, so I'd suggest you stfu lol. 
No we haven't closed, I have to send in valid ID verification to NameCheap to get our domain back up & running. We'll be back up within the next 12 hours.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
Harass the other owner? John wasn't a real owner to begin with for one, for two I never harassed him, if anything it's vice versa seeing as how he hacked my retroslist and then sold it and then also leaked Habtel's IP on facebook. Originally it was Tyler and I and Tyler left and it was left with me. Matt, you know nothing about what you're speaking of, so I'd suggest you stfu lol.

You said crap about him and then banned him from the hotel. You banned the co-owner of the hotel. So he took his revenge. Also, seeing as you are ignorant and your username defines you, I don't want to join the hotel. "stfu lol"

wikedtik

Jan 1, 2013
Just by the way you respond to people on here; goes to show how it will turn-out in-game. The DB looks pretty much like every other one, cata's the same. The saying my username was taken was to come-off as a joke, thank you very much. And actually, through the first hour-two hours, that's where you should be getting quite a few players. And if it was only open for an hour or so, how come you wern't online yourself?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
They Advertised on My Hotel I go on there Telling them not to, they have argue back then i get banned.
But the best thing is look:

Not Very professional, I won't Recommend This hotel to Anyone.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
They Advertised on My Hotel I go on there Telling them not to, they have argue back then i get banned.
But the best thing is look:

Not Very professional, I won't Recommend This hotel to Anyone.

Very unprofessional is a good way to get the hotel hacked telling someone they are getting booted.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Hmm, well if they invited on your retro there not doing a good job at all? Look At images.

2ah6z6b.png

280i4iv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread