XenForo 1.2

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So after the lawsuit, they are now actively working on XenForo 1.2 - and honestly, I think they are doing a great job on it.

What do you think?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
WOW MAN, WE'RE OVER.

15216ed75ee745ff3cb4d5c9715242eb.png

-
But yeah, I love it all - I think we should of kept it unknown so users have something to be surprised to see :(.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Craig and I were talking about this earlier.

The responsive design and reporting improvements are my favorites :3

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Some more:

(YES)
(WOO)

I'm happy for both of them, especially conversation ones, I get so many conversations it'll be nice to have some more management with them.

- EDIT -

Some more:

These are both very good features. Especially the 'Watching a Forum' as it will help moderators so much as we can now watch specific forums and get alerts and see more threads quicker than they would be reporter!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Some more:

(YES)
(WOO)

I'm happy for both of them, especially conversation ones, I get so many conversations it'll be nice to have some more management with them.

- EDIT -

Some more:

These are both very good features. Especially the 'Watching a Forum' as it will help moderators so much as we can now watch specific forums and get alerts and see more threads quicker than they would be reporter!

Xenforo 1.2 looks amazing, the new features they are introducing should hopefully increase its community.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
A new update:
If this is in the AdminCP I hope @RastaLulz gives us permission to use it!!1

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
This looks awesome, I liked how they improved the editor. Overall, their approach on the whole look aesthetically pleases me. The anti-spam improvements were much needed. It'll be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread