Xbox Vs. PS3

Which do you like better: PS3 or Xbox 360?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
So Are You an Xbox 360 fan or a Playstation 3 Fan? Vote in the poll and at the end of next week we will decide a winner of the better system based on Devbest's survey. So Please take a vote and help us get decent results!

MxRE

Sep 21, 2010
XBOX 360 is by far the better gaming console.

It has a better online community, better dashboard, more players and chea. There's not much difference between the two though, really.

Li1M0ST3Rz

I <3 Bianca
Sep 13, 2010
I recommend Xbox because it better then ps3 but then it got wireless remote, better graphics, and better games!

Rich151

Aug 8, 2010
I like xbox 360 they have that new thing where you don't need a controller cant wait to see more games come out for it!

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Xbox 360:
It is very loud while a game disc is running
Online costs money
It has many Xbox only games inlcluding Halo, Left 4 Dead, and Gears of War.
It has a high chance of breaking. This is cause by the well-known Red Ring of Death.
It sometimes lasts 3 months and sometimes for a very long time depending how well you take care of it.

Playstation 3:
The game is not as loud and the game discs are Blu-Ray
It supports Blu-Ray dvds
It doesn't have as much as a chance of breaking
It has Playstation 3 only games like Little Big Planet
Free Online

Therefore I'd pick the PS3 ;)

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
PS3 as it is like teh boomb

Also, it is free to play online xD

You spend more paying for the 360 and online than you do on a ps3

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
I recommend Xbox because it better then ps3 but then it got wireless remote, better graphics, and better games!
People like you piss me off because of how ignorant you are. Both systems have wireless controllers and while xbox controllers run mostly on battery and some on chargers all of the ps3 controllers run on chargers, the graphics are the EXACT same and for the most part the games. The thing that makes the PS3 the better system is the fact that online gaming is free so even though the ps3 is a bit more in the store you end up getting more out of your money where as the xbox you have to pay $60/year for online.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
PS3 is best.
Xbox360 got a better live experience, but in the end PS3 is best

OffTopic: 400th post ;-)

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
I've played more on the PS3, And xbox, But never experienced XBOX Live ;) So I go for PS3, better ;)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Holy Crap, I guess we will never know what gaming system is the best. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread