xao emu [Help]

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
[Edited for more details so people can understand my problem better.]
Okay I am using Xao emu don't know what version but its for a v26 okay I am using Microsoft Visual C# for Habbo Emulator.csproj am I using the C# on the right emu? or should I use it on Habbo Emulator.sln? this is what I am trying to fix because I want to debug the emu myself so the rooms will work since in the emu jail is 9 and in my game its 4 and I would have to delete a room and yada yada yada I just want to be able to debug it also because I added new arrows or I hope I did so my magical arrows or w/e will work here is the screenshot of the : punch working and :fine has some type of case error but here is the non error and errors.
: punch works fine no errors like so but the fine command and a lot more like :heal x :arrest x and a lot more don't work like this how do I make the case and the : stop being unable to read I will show you what it says that is the case thing and here is the : thing if someone can help me with that on fixing it, it would be so great because I know I am asking for a lot here and I thank you so much if you can explain how to fix it :) .. If you want to reach me other then here add my skype Kyle Billni or msn [email protected] Thanks again Devbest staff and members.

-Kyle

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Actually opening it via the c# source would give you a lot of errors which you probably need to fix yourself because i don't know how to fix them and obviously nobody really does. (Sledmore does)

But you can also just run the emulator via the bin - > Debug -> Xoa.exe. I personally think that's way better then running it via source debug.

Also if the commands can't get added due this then don't really bother trying out this emulator because then you would be looping on wasting your time with fixing errors that might even make bigger errors.

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
I have been doing bin ->Debug->Xoa but it doesn't let the stuff I added like the arrow things to make it so I can step on an arrow and go to the other arrow so thats why I want to source debug so I can have that stuff work

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Hi kyle,

Ive tried this before and it didnt work for me either. Theres a file called VirtualRoomArrows or something in Virtual -> Users or whatnot. It includes tables it tries to read arrows from. Maybe look at this?

Unless youre talking about some other emu..

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Yeah I know where to put the arrows :p but I am trying to run the emu myself by using C# but when I click this it gives me this error how can I fix this so it will just run it when I click start debug?? Also there is no VirtualRoomArrows but thanks for trying to help with that :)

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Oh, you have a code that is not right somewhere, as even one error wont build successfully. Check to look got anything youve added, that there are no mistakes in them.

Else, (get it ;) )

Run the emu in debug mode, then check the error list. (Allow from last successful build ofc)

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
You never know, you might have missed an ending } or not added a { somewhere, which fucks the rest of the file. Or youre missing ; at the end of some lines. Message if you like :).

Users who are viewing this thread