Request Xabbo Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Hello guys, I am in need of a banner for my upcoming hotel, Xabbo. The hotel is yet to come, however all dependencies are purchased, we are currently coding our own CMS, as well as heavily editing our emulator. The banner will need to look neat and sleek, the banner will be seen on various websites, therefore will need to look as good as possible! I will include an outline on what I personally think should be on the banner, however all this can be changed, if you do think something should be added/remove, please do!

Hotel Name: Xabbo
Hotel URL: Xabbo.us
Description: Xabbo.us // R63B // Custom Emulator // Custom CMS // Staff Catalogue // Diamond Eco

As I said, feel free to design however you want, change the '//' to symbols! Do whatever!

Thank you!

Vili

Hyperactive
May 3, 2016
QF82MtQ.png

Hope you like it!

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Do you have a logo that I can include?
Not yet, if you make it with a generated logo for now so we can see a base, I can get you a custom made logo in the near future.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Quick Update: Those looking for inspiration for banner designs, I will include a preview to our CMS, hopefully you can get an inspiration from it, and see what house colours we are planning on using.
Link:
Please note: This screenshots shows a very incomplete CMS, it is no where near done, no hate on that please.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
These banners are lookin good.

Quick Update: Those looking for inspiration for banner designs, I will include a preview to our CMS, hopefully you can get an inspiration from it, and see what house colours we are planning on using.
Link:
Please note: This screenshots shows a very incomplete CMS, it is no where near done, no hate on that please.
Ot: I like the feel of the CMS, looking forward to seeing the end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread