Wubbo CMS help

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Items part? And yes ofcourse you could run into missing databases, etc. But the cms itsself shouldn't be affecting to much wether it's plus comet or arcturus. Insidd the game will be the exact same :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk
Yes if he uses the database structure for WubboCMS instead of the structure for PlusEMU

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Yes if he uses the database structure for WubboCMS instead of the structure for PlusEMU
Making a CMS compatible isn't even hard.. It's just changing table names to be compatible with the structure of PlusEMU. I've also used WubboCMS in the past with PlusEMU and it works fine. @OP if you need help let me know and I'll gladly assist you.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Making a CMS compatible isn't even hard.. It's just changing table names to be compatible with the structure of PlusEMU. I've also used WubboCMS in the past with PlusEMU and it works fine. @OP if you need help let me know and I'll gladly assist you.
I know that, but sometimes, if you developed the cms using a emulator with different structure, you would extract the SQL file with that structure, and then that could make it seem not compitable with another emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread