Wrong URL or Something? (403 Forbidden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
I have an issue of the featured rooms not loading the image that has been set in the image_url column on navigator_publics and its correctly set to /navigator-thumbnail/image-name.png and there are 0 Google Console errors and network and All swfs are correctly set and loaded from,

@Bjork, @Sledmore, @Damien

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Do those folders exist? If not, try making them? What have you typed in your image_url column? Pretty sure it's just imagename.extention

I.E. test.png

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Do those folders exist? If not, try making them? What have you typed in your image_url column? Pretty sure it's just imagename.extention
I.E. test.png
I tried, "image-name.extension" and "/navigator-thumbnail/image-name.extension" on the image_url and the folders do exist and the image itself, but it's just not loading. It might be broken code, cause there is a issue reported: but i'm unsure to debug this by myself.

@Sledmore, @Bjork, @Damien

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Put your image in swfs/c_images/navigator-thumbnail/ and then in the image_url column type navigator-thumbnail/example.png

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Put your image in swfs/c_images/navigator-thumbnail/ and then in the image_url column type navigator-thumbnail/example.png
All my swfs are set in the wwwroot directory and not in a swfs folder, I also tried navigator-thumbnail/image-name.extension but still no hope on that to.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Can you try another SWF pack and see if that works
Tried but it's still the same, I use a swf pack directly from Sledmore so I really doubt it will be that.
Did you modify this line on external_variables:
navigator.thumbnail.url_base=
The line is the same as what you have above, but still the image is not loading no matter what goes in the image_url.
I think it's a broken code issue.

Jan 7, 2016
Mate someone had this problem before try using /navigator-thumbnail/123.png and then :update navigator and close navigator and open again and there you go and also change that link to your swf for example because it calls from the SWF c_images folder.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Mate someone had this problem before try using /navigator-thumbnail/123.png and then :update navigator and close navigator and open again and there you go and also change that link to your swf for example because it calls from the SWF c_images folder.
It's already set like this, '/navigator-thumbnail/image-name.extensation-name', I'll change all swfs to be in the swfs folder now
and i'll edit this post if it still doesn't load in.

Edit:
Re-Edited the full topic main thread, its still not loading/working.
@Bjork, @Sledmore, @Damien - Any idea's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread