Wrong group badges show

Ch0wd3r

Nov 5, 2011
Hey guys so i'm currently just making a Habbo retro as a hobby however i've stumbled upon a problem. The group badges don't display the correct image. Like when I edit/make the group it shows one group badge, however after saving it shows up a completely different group image.

When I edit / create the group:
c27e7f41e2b84a24b7335356f1376e5f.png

When saving the group and clicking on myself / room group badge:
9cd7c18e1ade4eccb9adf9ccaf2f73a1.png
6d665429e05a4c91b92aafcd5d4493cc.png

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
This could be due to existing groups in the DB, if the hotel is new, and not active, I would suggest truncating all tables in the DB with the prefix group_ (I cant remember the exact name) As the case maybe that they're existing records for groups in the DB.

Ch0wd3r

Nov 5, 2011
This could be due to existing groups in the DB, if the hotel is new, and not active, I would suggest truncating all tables in the DB with the prefix group_ (I cant remember the exact name) As the case maybe that they're existing records for groups in the DB.
Is the groups_elements included in that?

I just tried truncating the existing groups it did not work, I think it has something to do with the groups_elements table as all the base backgrounds work but the symbols don't show up correctly.

I just found out that it goes 5 rows down for each symbol I choose, however I still can't figure out how to fix this.

Well i've tried to fix this the whole day and only thing I could figure out was that all backgrounds for group images work and half of the symbols work fine but the other half shows some other symbol than what it is supposed to show. Still can't figure out what causes this but I think it has something to do with the groups_elements table, if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated a lot :)

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
May I suggest that you just take all known custom additions, and put them into Plus Emulator?
I personally have never heard of "Firewind" emulator, pretty sure a lot of people haven't, could be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread