WouldYou [Beta/Graphics/Promoters]

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Yeh, right now my main focus is on promotion (lacking female beta testers desperately haha, current ratio is male 30:1 female)
Then obviously Beta Testers will then be able to give feedback/bugs etc... using the forum I have built -

Right now I have no development page, mostly just Shoutbox/PM & Skype where people have spoke to me about it and/or I have gone live using join.me
I'll see what I can do @Female Testers. Although I cannot promise anything.
Also, liking the forum! :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I'll see what I can do @Female Testers. Although I cannot promise anything.
Also, liking the forum! :)
Cheers dude.
Haha thanks.

Just some updates:
New server is in the process of being setup (site may go down temporarily while the new dns kicks in)
Once this is done, im hoping to have early beta available some time next week (depending on the server)
After that i will have a couple of weeks for Beta testers to test the current features and debug and issues that arise.
After that i plan to invite some more testers for newer features that will have been coded
If all goes well over that month then the final stage of beta testers will be invited before the site goes live.

Those that are interested in making some money, read the Promoters section at the first post

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Cheers dude.
Haha thanks.

Just some updates:
New server is in the process of being setup (site may go down temporarily while the new dns kicks in)
Once this is done, im hoping to have early beta available some time next week (depending on the server)
After that i will have a couple of weeks for Beta testers to test the current features and debug and issues that arise.
After that i plan to invite some more testers for newer features that will have been coded
If all goes well over that month then the final stage of beta testers will be invited before the site goes live.

Those that are interested in making some money, read the Promoters section at the first post
Will you contact the BETA testers this week then, or after you're sure the server is fine?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Will you contact the BETA testers this week then, or after you're sure the server is fine?
Once the new server has been setup and configured and i have coded the last part of one of the core features,
I will then contact people via the emails they submitted when applying

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Sounds good, I'm constantly on both Snog and Ask.fm so would definitely like to see what it's like :)

Users who are viewing this thread