League of Legends Wouldn't it be cool if they did this on League?

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I was thinking that it would be pretty unique and more fun if they created [HEROES] Like Hulk or Spider man or something along those likes like captain america the shield etc alot of things could be done its just a small idea but im pretty sure if they did it they would get more kids playing which in turn will increase there revenue which is already big anyways

Also i wish they release more maps since you get fed up playing in the same 5v5 map over and over again not sure what they are doing.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
No, it wouldn't be cool at all. And at League you don't want more kids to play. More trolls and "NO I SAID FIRST", "OMG NO PICKORDER IS LAME", etc. More maps also no, you play it to master Summoners Rift, that's the core of League. This would totally ruin LCS etc. Want to play other maps? Go play dominion, Twisted Treeline, ARAM, etc.

Want to play with the Hulk? Please, go play Marvel Heroes ->

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yeh alright first point i agree why you said no , however the second point meh, more ranked maps would be better its so boring playing ranked in the same map again and again if they added a new map for ranked would be awesome , like a 6v6 ranked team or something since there is a 3v3 ranked team

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
No, because it would be unfair? There's a reason there's no solo queu for gamemodes like Twisted Treeline. You might be really good at Twisted Treeline why it has nothing to do with the actual map, Summoners Rift. Stats would totally fuck up. You can't just change the whole core of League of Legends.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
More kids...... STOP please.... STOP -_-

More Trolling/Flaming/Crying.... I agree with Wess about well mostly everything...

More maps sure but NOT in ranked...

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This would change the entire face of LoL. I guess this is down to opinion but I'd go straight off if this were ever to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread