Show DevBest Wizkiller96 Hosting User Login made by Rich151

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich151

Aug 8, 2010
Ok it look little mest up beause it was late and i was rushing!:)

Pics:
whul.png

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
It's nice, but it could be better, it's all black and then you look at the login and BAM! All white ;P so you could use different colors, apart from that I like it, simple but effective ;P

7/10

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Eh, I think that a better font would make it look better. You should also customize the appearance of the links, input forms, and submit form. I also think it'd look better if all the gradients flowed together, rather than just getting darker and then starting over again. Overall, it's nice, but everything can always use improvements!

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I'm gonna start with the bad stuff. Like kryptos said the colour scheme is a bit dodgy but to fix just change the background colour or image to something lighter. The text boxes look boring, style them up with some css. Finally change the font (Personally I use arial size twelve) but it's your choice really just don't use that times new roman font. Apart from that it's nice as most hosting websites don't have thier own login they only use the cp one. Any of those improvements you need help on, just PM me!

Good luck with your hosting site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread