Wired is bugged [PlusEMU V2, Sledmore edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
Hello Devbest.
I have some issues with my wired saving the variables / values even if its in my inventory.
It's really hard to explain, but wired is just really bugged..

This is the emulator that i'm using:

Add my discord and i can visually show what i mean.
Best regards

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Do you have the table called wired_items in your database?
Also, try running this query.
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');
That's not his issue, he didn't list his issue so I wouldn't recommend giving him fixes. He thought that he had his wired bugged because he picked up his wired that had a keyword with "hello", he then placed it in a new room and they keyword was still there. I've experienced this on many hotels and believed it isn't a bug or broken.

- Thread should be closed.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Add me on Discord, Zane#6149.
This provides no help at all to the thread, other users experiencing the same issue need help too. Hence ‘forum’

Code:
Could very well be this, it’s a popular problem with users using the R2 version of Plus.

That's not his issue, he didn't list his issue so I wouldn't recommend giving him fixes. He thought that he had his wired bugged because he picked up his wired that had a keyword with "hello", he then placed it in a new room and they keyword was still there. I've experienced this on many hotels and believed it isn't a bug or broken.

What? There were no solutions posted whatsoever, I’m going to leave this open until the problem is solved.

Is this a known issue with the emulator? If so has there been any comments in the release thread on how to solve this? I’ve never personally used this version, what is exactly happening?

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019

Maybe the problem should've been dealt with on here? So that way people who are trying to help won't be ridiculed by people who attempt do a one-on-one help session with the person, rather than solving the problem via the thread and giving everyone the solution if they end up having this issue. Just a thought :rolleyes: Nonetheless, if it's fixed or whatever, glad he got the solution, if he has it fixed, he will request to close it.

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
I request a close

He said it was normal for retro's to "remember" the values for the wired, even on pickup.
I have personally not seen it before, so i thought it was a bug, but it's rather enoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread