Wired doesn't work.

ItzShwanzy

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys, I made a hotel for myself pure for testing and building, now I mostly work with wired but that doesn't work in my client. Can someone help me? Also I can't find glass room dividers in the catalog :p

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It’d help if we knew what emulator and release you’re using.
Post automatically merged:

Also, which wired doesn’t work?

ItzShwanzy

Nov 20, 2019
I'm sorry I'm very new to making retro's but I use PlusEmu and the release is R36B.
Now none of the wireds work, I doubleclick on them nothing happens while there should be a window popping up to program the wireds...

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I'm sorry I'm very new to making retro's but I use PlusEmu and the release is R36B.
Now none of the wireds work, I doubleclick on them nothing happens while there should be a window popping up to program the wireds...
the release isn't R63B that's the version

Joe

Jun 10, 2012

Use the search function, it works. As for Plus, the build was last edited in 2015, a lot of the wired is old and there’s nothing new, you’d have to code and add this yourself.

As for the wired not working, check my link above.

Users who are viewing this thread