Wired 2.0

ndi3nty3

Aug 14, 2023
Hello!

I need wired 2.0. I want to add them to the hotel, but I didn't find them.
If you know where they are, please drop them

thx<33

//Who doesn't know - some hotels already have 2.0 wired, they allow you to do a lot of cool things

Last edited:

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
Sorry I have been trying to understand about the wireds 2.0 do you have any images or hotels that have these wiring harnesses, to have some reference on what you are looking for?

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Don't pay for arpys shit. According to his own claimed GPLv3 license you should receive the source code of the shit you buy, but obviously he wouldn't give that to you.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Removed - They're compensating and giving my friend the source code to the bot, The bot developer was having issues elsewhere which was why he couldn't get anything done.

Last edited:

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
It's krews in general but not all of them are brain dead when it comes to business, My friend bought the discord integration from Arpy age & Dippy and they didn't give the source now that the plugin needs re coding my friend still hasn't received it months down the line. Since they dont message or bother to keep updating him heres some screenshots to prove, If there are any pics that are bad to show @arpyage and @Dippy u can message me to remove not tryna get you doxxed or whatever just providing information and i cba looking through the pics im just uploading them. :D

Bone idle asf
I swear Jarvis 2 is already released in GitHub for free with the full source. I’m assuming he’s paid for a more customized version?

P.S
In the past I’ve bought plugins from Arpy and asked for the source of the plugin which he told me he doesn’t provide the source just the .jar file.

I’m still waiting for changes to a plugin from Beny 4 months later and have never received the changes he still needs to make that should’ve been already been done before payment. Which I discovered later on when I testing out the plugin I noticed he missed critical details that pretty much makes the plugin I paid for pointless without those security checks.

Users who are viewing this thread