[WIP] Top site design..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grenadier

Dec 19, 2012
Hello devbest, im an ameture web designer i have only been doing it for a year.. wip = work in progress.. This is not habbo related, sorry ;)

PxgzL.png

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
It's a bit stretched. You should maybe make the content box's a bit more smaller and add another smaller column for something.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Pretty basic and lack of colors. However, it could be something real nice, keep at it! :)

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Off topic: If you've been doing this for over a year, then you should be much better at it.
On topic: The colors are too dark, try more alive colors.

Grenadier

Dec 19, 2012
Its a WIP.. Please read it man, wip = work in progress, the main idea for posting a wip is to get ideas.. And trust me, i am a good designer ;)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Is it me, or when people claim they're good designers, you get automatic urge to dislike them?

Grenadier

Dec 19, 2012
Is it me, or when people claim they're good designers, you get automatic urge to dislike them?

Im not being big headed, i have a great passion for web design, and when i get in the zone, i can produce great work.. I am also an author on themeforest and have sold over £700 and im only 16 :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Im not being big headed, i have a great passion for web design, and when i get in the zone, i can produce great work.. I am also an author on themeforest and have sold over £700 and im only 16 :)

I take that back, merry christmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread