[WIP] My new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Hello guys been a while since I posted a thread so I thought I would post one about my new website.

The site will be uploaded soon and the url will be RyanDavidson.uk.tp on the site there will be pictures games and music to be downloaded or used on the site. The site was made using Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop.

Thread will be updated when complete.
Below is a preview of the homepage (Maybe subject to change)

screenie-3.png

leog504

Jun 26, 2010
[DEV] My new website

Retroa said:
Hello guys been a while since I posted a thread so I thought I would post one about my new website.

The site will be uploaded soon and the url will be RyanDavidson.uk.tp on the site there will be pictures games and music to be downloaded or used on the site. The site was made using Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop.

Thread will be updated when complete.
Below is a preview of the homepage (Maybe subject to change)

screenie-3.png

Can't wait until it's done. Good luck with it!

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
[DEV] My new website

Thanks.

Hopefully it wont take too long think I'm going to have the games and songs in iframed directories

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
[DEV] My new website

I abseloutly love the layout dude!
When your tired of it, release it to the public, I would use it!

Good luck with the site ;]

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
[DEV] My new website

I think I might actually get tired of it. It's taking up up too much of my time. Don't worry iDream when I do I'll pm you a link download link or somthing.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
[DEV] My new website

The layout was the easy part took like an hour. The long bit is sorting out the games music and all that having to download it all.

Also I know if I'm giving it to you I know its in good hands as you good with graphics and that.

zohan

May 25, 2010
[DEV] My new website

The website looks very interesting, I hope it becomes successful. I really like
the layout, I guess your a professional. :p

Sisija

Sep 23, 2010
Thats is some good ass Layout You made there maybe next time dont make it with otaku because i think otaku sucks and dev is better :D

1285361021_49fbddee_1285361021.png

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
it's a kind of maintenance layout just more advanced? I'm at the same stage in my coding tho so i can't say much against it.. Nice layout anyways mate! Love it, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread