[WIP][DEV] HabbSource

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
1287317770.png

DEVELOPMENT STATUS: Delayed (At the moment I simply do not have the time to Develop HabbSource, However I will continue to code the template and other items in the spare time I do have ;) )
HabbSource will be a resource website similar to HabboEmotion. It will feature a MyBB forum and tons of resources- Habbo Images, Badge Directory, Text Generator, the list goes ON AND ON!

Recruiting
We are looking for staff to help out. We need:
Forum Staff
(2) Forum Moderators specializing in certain topics
(1) Forum Layout Coder (Must Be knowledgeable of MyBB)
Website Staff
(2) Website Coder (Must be knowledgeable of CSS, HTML, PHP, JavaScript, and Image Creation/Editing)
Resource Team
(2) Data Collectors (Must have accounts at Multiple Forums, Mediafire, and Megaupload. Will also need to be able to store the files safely on their computers)
(2) Resource Layout Coders (Must be knowledgeable with CSS, HTML, and Image Creation/Editing)
(1) Pixel Artist/Image Collector (Must be knowledgeable with Image Creation/Editing, Pixel art)
(1) Hotel Player (Must be open to playing v1-r∞)
Management
(1) Co-Owner (Must offer a Top-Level Domain)
NOTES: You Can Apply by PMing Me! Prefferably an active Devbest Member That Joined in at LEAST september.
Features

• MyBB Forum
  • Habbo Image Bank (Hotlink Protection, HA!)
  • CMS, Server, and Emulator Lists (Reuploads to Mediafire & Megaupload!)
  • Pre-Built Layouts
  • Basic DCR Packs (texts & vars included)
  • Extra Furniture Releases (SWFs & CCTs)
  • Forum Badges (Hotlink Protection again, LOL!)
  • Hotel of the Month

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well if you PM me I'll be more than happy to join you, sounds like a good site anyway. ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Good luck with it, maybe post some screenshots of the template? What CMS will you be using? Are you coding the CMS yourself? Will it have a user system? Will there be news of habbo and a comment feature? Sorry for so many questions, I'm just curious ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread