Request Winter themed banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Hello DevBest,
I am currently looking for someone to create me a Winter themed banned for my hotel. I do not have any specific requirements besides just making it look clean, professional, and not too busy.

The name of my hotel is: Habtel
The link to my hotel is: Habtel.org
A simple example of a description to be placed on the banner (if it fits into the design) is: Updated Daily ❤ Re-opened ❤ Opened in 2010 ❤ Clean & Simple ❤ Stable Eco

If you are able to do this but want to still continue to make images for my hotel, please also send me a PM including your contact information. I am currently looking for a pixel artist.

Thanks in advance,
Kiss

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
FZQDGB4.png

Tell me what you think of it right now, and tell me what you think could be added to it.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
FZQDGB4.png

Tell me what you think of it right now, and tell me what you think could be added to it.
I think of the entire text on the bottom was like the "Reopened" portion rather than the green, red, and blue it would look a bit more clean. Also, if the H in Habtel wasn't so messy. Otherwise I very much like it.

Still looking for someone to create this for me.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Still looking for someone to help me with this.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
oh crap I forgot all about this, I can get started tomorrow! Sorry I have a lot going on!

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
I will do one right now

here you go hope you like :) !

Attachments

• ujkolpo.png
    ujkolpo.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

There's a banner and the logo for you :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Please make a different thread or PM the user instead of spamming my thread.
Thanks! :)
That is not spamming you're thread.. You're topic is about a Winter Themed Banner, and he was asking what font he used to create your banner. Devbest is about learning and developing and most people want to learn and he just asked a simple question of what font he was using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread