Windows 10

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
abyjzPv_700b.jpg

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Windows 8.1 was kind of like the windows 9 imo, not much different from windows 8 though

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Windows 8.1 was kind of like the windows 9 imo, not much different from windows 8 though
Lol ikr i sawl some picture from when windows 9 was coming out before windows 10 it was like windows 7 and 8 just looked wierder than windows 10

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Eh it's pretty good :p Could do with some improvements though imo, I've noticed a few networking glitches with it

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Eh it's pretty good :p Could do with some improvements though imo, I've noticed a few networking glitches with it
The networking glitches I experienced so far seem to be with my provider (AT&T) being dicks, that and stock laptops sold by Staples, for example, don't always have the best drivers or supported ones causing issues with wifi connection not allowing most websites to be connected, while ethernet works. Aha

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
The networking glitches I experienced so far seem to be with my provider (AT&T) being dicks, that and stock laptops sold by Staples, for example, don't always have the best drivers or supported ones causing issues with wifi connection not allowing most websites to be connected, while ethernet works. Aha
That's true, but I've already updated all of my drivers, etc. Still nothing and I know it's not my provider because it does it on everyone's wifi damnit.

Users who are viewing this thread