Not open for further replies.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i got my pp trapped in a cd player

Last edited:

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Once upon a time ... a young man named joaozinho in search of the Football Rebug Habbo that took place on Habb.biz and Habblet Crazzy 2013/2015 (which is said to have existed only on ZasBang's Olympus server).

This young man, in his search for r63b files, be they SwiftEmu and others (also interested in SnowStorm), ends up finding, after more than 60 days of searching, functional files, since he has no programming knowledge to fix.

After the discovery, the young joaozinho goes in search of creating, which is not a problem for him, who, despite not knowing programming, manages to understand and solve small problems (like black screen and so many others)

After joaozinho was able to create, when he entered the server created at localhost for testing, he found SnowStorm not working and buggy football, looking for corrections, joaozinho found the amazing fixer 70% snowstorm, changing input, joaozinho went to test and didn't solve it any demons.

Moral of the story: suffer looking for old files, most were uploaded to a repository on the publisher's own Habbo website, which probably crashed months later, went bankrupt.

However, Joãozinho is happy with the discovery, because he remembered the time when he recorded videos playing and had fun, it is over.

Attachments

• myfriendsbots.png
    myfriendsbots.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 15

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
All to play for. Prize of a lifetime $1 sun to be won. Wouldn’t it be ironic if my post got the most likes and I won it myself

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
This place needs some interaction

message below. Your life story. A joke. Basically fucking anything just get convo started

Post with most likes will win subscription on Monday

(Monday 10th may 2020)
Pink Upgrade please thank you KEKW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread