Willing to Help

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Hello, Devbest.
I'm Zack, and I know alot of people are having errors or problems with their habbo retros, and instead of posting a whole thread, just post here!

Some things are free and some are paid, depending on how hard and how much time they take. Please be aware I cannot fix everything, but I'll certainly try my best to help you out. If you have a problem that you need help with, send me a PM describing the problem along with atleast one screenshot of the problem if you can supply it and whether you use Navicat or Phpmyadmin. If you can't send me a PM, post a comment down below. I will try to help as soon as possible, please be patient!

Thanks,
zVulnerable.

( If this helps you at all, could you please leave a like? If I helped you also, I wouldn't mind if you donate $1 to me :) )

Last edited:

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
When i Post Article it shows as author -1 is there a fix for this image below
117s18i.png

Also The Date Is obv Not todays date is there a fix
140exac.png

Last edited:

Obey

Nov 23, 2013
Well, if you're using Navicat then go into your database and find the table cms_news
Right click and go to Design Table
Then find the "author" column and change "INT" to Varchar"
This should fix the author problem, but I'll have to investigate further into the wrong dates.

Aye

tits
Oct 22, 2011
Hey man, I have a few errors, and I hope your able to help :').

No theme other than 'Mango' and 'Priv' will load they're all blank

And also the client wont load.. it loads on the VPS only..

Last edited:

Obey

Nov 23, 2013
The screenshot isn't working with me. And for the client not loading, check your SWf's are set up correctly.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
When i Post Article it shows as author -1 is there a fix for this image below
117s18i.png

Also The Date Is obv Not todays date is there a fix
140exac.png
As zVulnerable said, if you're using Navicat, go into your database, find cms_news, and go to the news you posted, find author(should be near the end) and where it says 1, change it :)

Obey

Nov 23, 2013
As for the wrong dates:
Go into the chatlogs table and getting the timestamp from the last chat then pasting it into the cms_news timestamp column in the database. Until you find a proper fix, use this.

Users who are viewing this thread