Why I fail Science

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
My teacher has told us to stop using words like "it" etc. because "it" is not defined.
On my test I put
it = "water"
Its density blahblahblah.
He got severely pissed off because he said to stop using "it", because "it" is not defined, and I explained to him how variables work. Then e-Mailed him a PHP code
PHP:
<?php
$teacher = "dumbass";
while($teacher == "dumbass") {
echo '{$teacher} is incapable of accepting new terms, and learnings and proceeds to be an arrogant dumbass'; 
$qur = mysql_query("INSERT INTO Dumbasses (Name) VALUES ({$teacher})");
dbcon();
}
My mum just received an email from the teacher saying I did this, and he's pissed.
I enjoyed every second of his rage, I have a student/parent/teacher conference on Wednesday.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I just noticed Mace, we know a lot about your school life.

Also your teacher is a retard.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
failing science because I failed that test.
geeeeeeeey.

I dont get how failing one test would make your grade so low so you probably haven't been doing homework and participating in class... :s

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I dont get how failing one test would make your grade so low so you probably haven't been doing homework and participating in class... :s
The test is 80% of your grade.
I just changed science classes 3 days ago (new teacher)
We've had 1 assignment, and 1 test.
so if I get 100% on 1 assignment and fail a test, grade is fucked.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
The test is 80% of your grade.
I just changed science classes 3 days ago (new teacher)
We've had 1 assignment, and 1 test.
so if I get 100% on 1 assignment and fail a test, grade is fucked.

Your grades from your old class should have transfered :s anyways you still have a while till your first report card.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Your grades from your old class should have transfered :s anyways you still have a while till your first report card.
I'm still failing, according to my online grade.
And no it doesn't transfer, different school district different policies etc.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
I'm still failing, according to my online grade.
And no it doesn't transfer, different school district different policies etc.

Well you could change that you are "currently" failing by getting some good grades. Your not really failing yet until you get a report card or something. Because it is changeable since you can still get it back up.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
You're the dumbass. Do you really thinks he cares.

I really hated some teachers in high school, but that's the main reason I never did anything to piss them off, because that's the only thing they waited for and once that happened, they were the one having fun.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You're the dumbass. Do you really thinks he cares.

I really hated some teachers in high school, but that's the main reason I never did anything to piss them off, because that's the only thing they waited for and once that happened, they were the one having fun.
He obviously does care, I base my inference on his reaction.

None of you are trolls just posting stupid ass images, stop it.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
He obviously does care, I base my inference on his reaction.

None of you are trolls just posting stupid ass images, stop it.
He cares you called him a dumbass, I was referring to the little explanation you tried giving him. of course knowing a little bit a programming allows you to understand variable, but that's not how it works in real life. and on top of that calling him a dumbass.. even if he is really one, isn't necessary. im betting you right now he'll be on your ass for a little while and it won't be too fun

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
He cares you called him a dumbass, I was referring to the little explanation you tried giving him. of course knowing a little bit a programming allows you to understand variable, but that's not how it works in real life. and on top of that calling him a dumbass.. even if he is really one, isn't necessary. im betting you right now he'll be on your ass for a little while and it won't be too fun

You're the dumbass.
Hmm, what to think of this.

Users who are viewing this thread