Why do asians always say "bobba"

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Im not a fucking bobba. If you want to be like that get fucked, I will report you for racism and abuse.

On a lighter note.
TVNZ has gotten shittier but better at the same time. This is why Australia Broadcasting Company is better ABC. Kids shows FTW and ABC news 24.
You just contradicted yourself you retard.. facepalm.jpg

You say "I'm not a fucking bobba" which is racist in itself. Then you say "I will report you for racism and abuse." lololol.

iMoney

Jul 26, 2012
My question is, why does anybody say "bobba"..? I thought racism and discrimination died and was played out, boy was I wrong. I don't understand why people have to be classified by their skin color, accent, nationality, family, heritage, etc.. It doesn't make sense. NOBODY chose where they were born and how they were born, so how can anybody judge them because of such things? I guess it's just ignorance. And it's not just the word bobba that's offensive, there's other ones.. they all need to stop.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I love the words

FAGGOT
NIGGAR
WHITE CRACKER
YELLOW TOE-NAIL ASIAN
QUEER
TRANNY
LESBO
FANNY MUNCHER
FANNY BASHER
NIGROID
bobbaRR
NIGARR

You name them all there all discrimination but if your one of those then your allowed to say it OK?¬?¬?

FAGGOTS QUEERS?

iMoney

Jul 26, 2012
I love the words

FAGGOT
NIGGAR
WHITE CRACKER
YELLOW TOE-NAIL ASIAN
QUEER
TRANNY
LESBO
FANNY MUNCHER
FANNY BASHER
NIGROID
bobbaRR
NIGARR

You name them all there all discrimination but if your one of those then your allowed to say it OK?¬?¬?

FAGGOTS QUEERS?

That's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread