Why America shouldn't "police" the world.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
"How many sides are there in a triangle?"
"I dunno, four?"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"What is the currency in the United Kingdom?"
"What even is the United Kingdom?"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm offended...

"Who was the first man on the moon?"
"Armstrong walked on the moon but... I think it was a Russian I'm not sure"
facepalm.jpg

"How many world wars have there been?"
".....Three."
I think he's from the future...

"Star Wars is based on a true story. True or False?"
"True."
facepalm.jpg

"How many Eiffel towers are there in Paris?"
"I'd say about ten..."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Where was the Berlin wall?"
":null:"
:down:

I didn't think I knew much geography until I saw this.. :p

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Guess America did drop a atomic bomb on Japan, or was it two? Lol.
It was two atomic bombs one called Little boy and the fatman :] Although USA dropped these for a reason and I actually believe they did it for a good reason. It stopped the war didnt it? ;) Japanese started, USA ended

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Haha, yes! :rolleyes: But seriously, you misunderstood me.
I meant the today's Americans (but not all of them).
This video is biased and quite frankly racist as it targets America as a whole instead of one particular city/region (in which this video was shot).

America is a majority of idiots but it's unfair to judge all of us like that. That's like me going to London to interview people about their teeth, since when I search for British teeth. They are both stereotypes, and I know that not all British people have bad teeth. The same can go with Americans -- we aren't all dumb. Like someone said in the post above, without American ingenuity we wouldn't have things like Apple, Microsoft, Unix, or a whole bunch of other things.

But anyways, America should not govern the world and neither should any other country. We shouldn't "bomb" other countries unless their actions directly affects us and another method of peace can't be made.

Last edited:

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
We shouldn't "bomb" other countries unless their actions directly affects us and another method of peace can't be made.
You shouldn't yes, but lets see what happens with Syria. Their actions had no affect on America.
It was two atomic bombs one called Little boy and the fatman :] Although USA dropped these for a reason and I actually believe they did it for a good reason. It stopped the war didnt it? ;) Japanese started, USA ended
Wrong. Germany started World War 2, not Japan.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
You shouldn't yes, but lets see what happens with Syria. Their actions had no affect on America.

Wrong. Germany started World War 2, not Japan.
Japan started the war in the pacific.. while Germany was fighting the war in Europe. But Japan actually started the war in the pacific by bombing the US fleet at Hawaii

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010

They didn't have to fucking end the War with a fucking atomic bomb though.

Americans have always been extreme. If anything, they're the extremists, not the terrorists.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
They didn't have to fucking end the War with a fucking atomic bomb though.

Americans have always been extreme. If anything, they're the extremists, not the terrorists.
Yeah the bombs didnt end the war.. but the bombing of japan eventually lead to the end of it..

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Oh yeah! Totally! And the men who invented: C, Unix, B, Apple, Microsoft..., they were chinese right?
Steve Jobs, father was Syrian, His mother was Swiss-American. So no, He was not an American.
Yes but that resulted in 220,000 innocent deaths.
The number was unclear but wikia states there could of been 246,000+ The Americans were only testing and showing off there power.

Users who are viewing this thread