League of Legends Who's Your Favorite Champ And Why?

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Well,

My fav champ would be malz or khaz or leesin

Reason for malz would be,
His huge burst damage is so good. [late game]
That snare = gg since someone will die 100%
He is pretty much a tank killer and a squishy champ killer, just all in all i love malz. Fun champ to play as

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Well,

My fav champ would be malz or khaz or leesin

Reason for malz would be,
His huge burst damage is so good. [late game]
That snare = gg since someone will die 100%
He is pretty much a tank killer and a squishy champ killer, just all in all i love malz. Fun champ to play as

Malz is very strong as tank killer in lower levels when people build standard Mobafire builds and don't think of Magic Resist etc. So on higher tiers Malz really falls of. Don't get me wrong, he's still really strong.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yeah thats true, however i tend to go tank malz , I usally go , Rod / Ryalis / Liandries / Hourglass / Magic Pen Boots / Rabadons or something along those lines always go the first items though since then im pretty much unkillable.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah thats true, however i tend to go tank malz , I usally go , Rod / Ryalis / Liandries / Hourglass / Magic Pen Boots / Rabadons or something along those lines always go the first items though since then im pretty much unkillable.

On low tiers yes, you will be unkillable. But then you will also lose your AP burst.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Well when it stops working then i move on

Thats why my malz stats are 12-2 ,

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
told the guy not to touch malz if he plays ranked

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
told the guy not to touch malz if he plays ranked
Didn't you "sell" your account? Why would someone listen to you on what to play and what not to play if he bought it from you? I might aswell contact Riot about illegal trading of accounts and get it banned. Really stupid to say such things on a public forum.

Your k/d ratio is 9.6/7.3 with Malzahar, which isn't good at all. That your team carried you is not really proof?

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
first of all why you so concerned about my stats and who plays on a account that was originally owned by me ? also you seem to be ''pro'' by the way you act ill try get an account from a euw mate of mine then ill shut your mouth after you get hammered.

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Not concerned, just showing you don't know shit, lol. Most of what you said is bullshit, you have 0 knowledge about the game or it's mechanics/gameplay. Everything you posted until now makes no sense at all. You show no maturity at all, "1v1 me bro omg I'll hammer you" - you really act like someone who hasn't even hit level 30 yet.

I don't need to 1v1 you to know you have no knowledge about the game. A 1v1 doesn't 'proof' who's better, you really should give /r/LeagueofLegends a read sometime.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yeh thats the thing, i dont need to research about the history of the game and waste my time , as along as i can play the game to a high standard thats what matters you might research the facts and other information about the game however when it comes to actually playing it you probably will lack the skills.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you don't research the information and facts about the game, skills mean nothing? You don't even have both. Ignorance is where people end up faced down, like you.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Who cares about the information and facts? if you dont have the skills you dont play simple. Like you

Ah, dont worry you can carry on arguing i cant be asked to waste my time got to revise for my S1 And physics exam peace. 'End Of Conversation'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread