Sports Who is going to win the Premier Title

Who Will Win The Premier League Title

• Total voters

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
This season's Premier League title is so close anyone can clinch it in the last minute, who will be the last team standing? Liverpool, the inexperienced team in winning titles but have the best form in the season by far or Chelsea, 2012's champions league winners and with the special one returning it's been their best season by far in the past few years and lastly Manchester City, an expensive team with rich owners and some of the best players in the world.. Will they win the title with two games in hand however with two stumbles (losing to Liverpool and drawing with Sunderland) is their title hopes drifting away? Possibly another team could win e.g Everton, if all the teams in the top 3 loose their games.

Give us your input in who's going to win the title and why. If you think it's a team other than Liverpool, Chelsea or Manchester City just post it up instead of them 3.

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
Man City - Made their way to the top by buying amazing players to me that's just buying the title where-as Liverpool have not spent as much money and are obviously going to win the title due to the fact their form is outstanding and their now 5 points clear since Chelsea lost.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
As a Manchester United fan, I would rather City win the league than Liverpool #YSB

Why?
  1. I would rather the title be a Manchester team than in scouseville #YSB
  2. Alot of football fans don't actually realise that Liverpool are bigger rivals to us than City (based on history when City were shit)
#YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB​

MxRE

Sep 21, 2010
As a Manchester United fan, I would rather City win the league than Liverpool #YSB

Why?
  1. I would rather the title be a Manchester team than in scouseville #YSB
  2. Alot of football fans don't actually realise that Liverpool are bigger rivals to us than City (based on history when City were shit)
#YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB #YSB​

I think most United fans would prefer City to win it. I'm not a United fan, just can't stand Liverpool fans.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Although I am a Chelsea Fan. I'm confident that Liverpool will take the Barclays Premier League Title. Can't wait for them to compete in the Champions League like old days.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
City is really worth the win.
Would you really imagine Chelsea or Liverpool winning though?

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
City won the title with money and experience. Chelsea lost their form and so did Liverpool main because they don't have much money to spend.

Users who are viewing this thread