• I Agree

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I Disagree

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

123zuczok

Jan 25, 2015
Hi guys,
I've been wondering on how unfair the big update with the big animations for only the new next-gen consoles get?, because apparently the ps3 and xbox 360 Cloud Storage for GTA V, doesn't have enough space for the big update to fit on, but they've made so much profit within the game launch and selling and the money store system (Where you can buy GTA V $ for in-game). I Think that they could upgrade the cloud storage's with the profit money they have made from launching and selling the game (GTA V)
Please leave your feedback below, (Please do not give me any grief or disrespect within my form of post.)
Many thanks
Jay!

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
If both games were identical, then it would discourage people to upgrade their system to PS4/Xbox One.
-
I don't actually know which update you're referring too nor where you got the cloud storage information from.

123zuczok

Jan 25, 2015
Hi Shorty,
But to be honest Rockstar isn't nothing to do with sony or microsoft .But if sony or microsoft wanted more people to upgrade to next-gen consoles, at least bring out a big update for the console it's self not just one game, not many people will buy a $400-500 console just to play one game, but rockstar want's more people to move to next-gen console but they get no payment on getting more people to buy next-gen consoles. so rockstar should just bring the big update out on the ps3 and xbox 360 as well!.

Many Thanks
Jay

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Hi Shorty,
But to be honest Rockstar isn't nothing to do with sony or microsoft .But if sony or microsoft wanted more people to upgrade to next-gen consoles, at least bring out a big update for the console it's self not just one game, not many people will buy a $400-500 console just to play one game, but rockstar want's more people to move to next-gen console but they get no payment on getting more people to buy next-gen consoles. so rockstar should just bring the big update out on the ps3 and xbox 360 as well!.

Many Thanks
Jay
Not true. Rockstar has potential to make money if a user wants these type of updates and was debating getting the next gen console anyways, as they would be purchasing another copy of the game if they did update

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Obviously if a new generation console comes out. All big companies etc are going to want most people to ditch old consoles. However I agree that the update should be made available to all generations

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rockstar-teases-red-dead-2-explains-gta-5-heist-de/1100-6424277/ said:
Why GTA V's First-Person Mode Isn't Available On Xbox 360/PS3:

"First-person mode is a new feature that is only technically possible for us to add to the game with the expanded memory that the new generation platforms provide. There are thousands of new animations added to the game to facilitate first-person mode, which would have been impossible to do on the previous generation of consoles without seriously compromising the game in some other capacity."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/future-gta-5-updates-may-not-be-possible-on-xbox-3/1100-6424318/ said:
"We are incredibly thankful to our original generation of GTA V and GTA Online players on those systems and wish to continue providing content to them for as long as we can," the developer explained. "Of course, at some point in the future, there may be a point where we reach the limits for the previous generation of consoles as there may be some updates that are only technically possible on the new hardware--but we do hope to continue delivering as many updates as we can for all four consoles for as long as possible."

The reason they're not including these 'animations' isn't to-do with cloud storage, it's the limitation of old generation consoles. These 'extra' animations are used for 1st person view, like opening doors etc.

123zuczok

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you Donkjam, For your feedback, and nice to see someone leaving a positive feedback on my thread.

Kind regards
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread