Whitehouse heightmap

sslstephen1

Mar 4, 2013
Someone was wanting to build a replica of the Habbo or Fresh Whitehouse but he can not do so because both of them have custom room layouts. Could someone create the heightmap for me or give me a good download link for a heightmap editor as all of the links for them are dead and it would be useful not having to manually make it because my hotel is r63. Thanks.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You could always create your own...
So to create your own this is what you do:
xxxxooooxxxx
xxxxoooooooo
xxxxxoooooxx

This would be 3 by 12 if I remember correctly (I haven't made a map in FOREVER) But I believe that "X" means you CAN'T walk there and "O" means you can. You can always double check this :p this would go under room_models

sslstephen1

Mar 4, 2013
You could always create your own...
So to create your own this is what you do:
xxxxooooxxxx
xxxxoooooooo
xxxxxoooooxx

This would be 3 by 12 if I remember correctly (I haven't made a map in FOREVER) But I believe that "X" means you CAN'T walk there and "O" means you can. You can always double check this :p this would go under room_models
Yeah I was trying to avoid typing it out because I want it to be a exact match :( it seems there were good editors released but all of the links are dead.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah I was trying to avoid typing it out because I want it to be a exact match :( it seems there were good editors released but all of the links are dead.
Yeah. I was actually going to make a website to help other retros like there are some out there, but I was going to provide my own custom furniture lines and a height map creator but then I started with my roleplay hotel instead :(

sslstephen1

Mar 4, 2013
Yeah. I was actually going to make a website to help other retros like there are some out there, but I was going to provide my own custom furniture lines and a height map creator but then I started with my roleplay hotel instead :(
I found a heightmap editor, if you need one I can give you the link for it.

Users who are viewing this thread