Which theme do you prefer?

Which theme do you prefer?

• Total voters

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Last night I looked though a few hundred WordPress themes for the eventual new home page of "DevBest", and there were only two that really stood out to me.

With that being said, which one do you prefer?
I'd just like to add that the theme chosen will be used for "news" related to gaming, technology, entertainment, and sexy.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Well, If you plan on showcasing Games & Technology I would recommend the 2nd one. The first one seems more like a fancy site of some sort. Nevertheless, the 1st one is really nice.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I prefer the first one "Place" because i think it looks alot better than the second option also the second one has lots of news on it but we wouldn't need that much.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Place looks for presentable to users of Developers Best like what Parecy said and it also looks more decent than BlogDrops which don't look appealing to me.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
As like said, I think the second one would be better for a Gaming/Technology theme. The first one seems like a Corporate theme.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Place is better.
The second one has a fixed navigation bar, ew.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Lol, Place has a sexier feel most definitely. So because DevBest is already quite sexy, I feel like Place would be more appropriate.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
The second one looks better for what you're aiming to do, gaming and stuff and I remember you saying that there were going to be articles written by selected people and whatnot so yes, Blogdrops is the one.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
After viewing them both on a mobile device, I feel the first theme has a much smoother responsive feel and looks a lot more "clean". However, if you do plan on focusing around gaming, the second theme feels a little more suitable and practical for it.

Users who are viewing this thread