Which ports to open for my Nitro Hotel?

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Hey im using
i had it working on Hamachi now im wanting to host it on my VPS
But can someone tell me the ports to open for it to work please?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Id recommend following the actual tutorial on this forum for setting it up- this pack is outdated and makes the use of XAMP which shouldn't be used with a hotel in production. Also contains information that'll be useful for running the hotel in the future.

Its been awhile since I've done a setup, but if I recall correctly the ports you would need though are 2096 an 3030 for the Nitro and Imager

Depending on your VPS- if it has a built in firewall, you may need to open ports 80 and 443 and possibly the MySQL port if you cannot connect to database from our pc for example (make sure necessary precautions in place for security), for w/e reason (3306) (all hosts are different, chances are these will be open by default for you if there isn't a built in, configurable firewall on your host)

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Id recommend following the actual tutorial on this forum for setting it up- this pack is outdated and makes the use of XAMP which shouldn't be used with a hotel in production. Also contains information that'll be useful for running the hotel in the future.

Its been awhile since I've done a setup, but if I recall correctly the ports you would need though are 2096 an 3030 for the Nitro and Imager

Depending on your VPS- if it has a built in firewall, you may need to open ports 80 and 443 and possibly the MySQL port if you cannot connect to database from our pc for example (make sure necessary precautions in place for security), for w/e reason (3306) (all hosts are different, chances are these will be open by default for you if there isn't a built in, configurable firewall on your host)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Users who are viewing this thread