Which game should I purchase?

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I've been looking at a few games for Xbox 360..
I'm into racing games and quite like them, but I also like shooting and want to try out COD..

Games that im thinking of:
- F1 2012 (got the demo and quite nice)
- COD Blackops 2 (mk would like to try this)
- COD MW3 (had the demo ... hmmm)
- GTA IV (alright alright abit old... but I had the pc version but couldnt get it to work so worth to give this a try?)

Any thoughts on which game I should get? (I know they are quite old and for COD .. ghosts is coming out and GTA V is coming out .. but I actually wanna buy one now) :)

[Btw which one would be best on Xbox live] :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I've been looking at a few games for Xbox 360..
I'm into racing games and quite like them, but I also like shooting and want to try out COD..

Games that im thinking of:
- F1 2012 (got the demo and quite nice)
- COD Blackops 2 (mk would like to try this)
- COD MW3 (had the demo ... hmmm)
- GTA IV (alright alright abit old... but I had the pc version but couldnt get it to work so worth to give this a try?)

Any thoughts on which game I should get? (I know they are quite old and for COD .. ghosts is coming out and GTA V is coming out .. but I actually wanna buy one now) :)

[Btw which one would be best on Xbox live] :)
I suggest COD BO2 or F12012 I suppose, GTA V is coming out and GTA IV is just like meh.
If you still have GTA IV can you tell me why it didn't work? Is it because of windows 8? I managed to install it fine.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I suggest COD BO2 or F12012 I suppose, GTA V is coming out and GTA IV is just like meh.
If you still have GTA IV can you tell me why it didn't work? Is it because of windows 8? I managed to install it fine.
nah nothing wrong with the game itself just had a very slow pc.. to run and it would lag alot

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
You should go for COD Black OPS, i've tried it very fun :p and let me suggest u buying sleeping dogs than buying GTA IV.

BOLTTRAVIS

Sep 2, 2012
I would suggest you to purchase a game called Dark souls, i wont lie to you, its a very hard game to play you'll need strategies, and thinking of how to complete one single walkthrough, it's even known as the hardest game of all time, I'd recommend you to buy it as its a very good game and perhaps check it out on youtube. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread