Which Furniture Does YOUR Hotel NEED?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys (mods you can remove if this isn't allowed) i've made a type form to fill out for furniture lines that y'all need for your hotels or personal use for me to release, i'll do anything just want to help some people because I get frequent messages about furniture lines to release so I thought i'd make this easier for you all to let me know!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
hey guys (mods you can remove if this isn't allowed) i've made a type form to fill out for furniture lines that y'all need for your hotels or personal use for me to release, i'll do anything just want to help some people because I get frequent messages about furniture lines to release so I thought i'd make this easier for you all to let me know!

You could make the box bigger or add bullet points instead of saying another one. Nice idea though!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Le nouveau custom rétro comme HabboCity etc

Better off to rip it yourself
Use dev tools, network tab, start recording and click on the furni in the catalog you want to rip. Open the .nitro links it provides there and it’ll download them , don’t forget to grab the icons too

I believe Keys catalog had a lot of it, haven’t checked it but myself but his catalog isn’t in English or French either

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Better off to rip it yourself
Use dev tools, network tab, start recording and click on the furni in the catalog you want to rip. Open the .nitro links it provides there and it’ll download them , don’t forget to grab the icons too

I believe Keys catalog had a lot of it, haven’t checked it but myself but his catalog isn’t in English or French either
i used to do this yearsss ago when flash was around lmaoo, didn't know it still worked

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Ive been doing this for the last few weeks LOL I've probably got one of the fullest catalogs on English retros x.x

The French make beautiful furni
i've got a full catalogue too, you aint the only one🤪
Post automatically merged:

for the person who requested sanrio furniture, i've already released it!

2022 PART 1:
2022 PART 2:
2022 PART 3:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread