Which charity should we donate to this year? (2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Where were all you Unicef voting fags last year? I could have used your help!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright... in Holland we currently have something called "3FM Serious Request", every year 3/4 DJ's lock themselves up in a glass house in a city in Holland for 5 days. People can give them money in all ways, donating it, calling/tweeting, also a lot of famous Dutch people are "selling" private acts for example.

I know this doesn't sound international - but in a matter of fact, it is. The money will be proceeded to go against dying baby's. I think it would be great, as a international forum, to support this. They have a website, if you want to see it in English, paste the url in translate.google.com and click "Translate".

@ all other Dutch people on this forum

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Alright... in Holland we currently have something called "3FM Serious Request", every year 3/4 DJ's lock themselves up in a glass house in a city in Holland for 5 days. People can give them money in all ways, donating it, calling/tweeting, also a lot of famous Dutch people are "selling" private acts for example.

I know this doesn't sound international - but in a matter of fact, it is. The money will be proceeded to go against dying baby's. I think it would be great, as a international forum, to support this. They have a website, if you want to see it in English, paste the url in translate.google.com and click "Translate".

@ all other Dutch people on this forum
How the hell do you stop dying babies? If they're going to die you can't hand them money and say live.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
How the hell do you stop dying babies? If they're going to die you can't hand them money and say live.
There's a whole explenation on the website, thats why I gave the link etc. They are helping mothers before - while and after birth so the baby's stay alive, or something like that.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Considering UNICEF narrowly missed out last year, I think it would be right for them to win the vote this year. If UNICEF do not win the vote then I would of liked to see The Salvation Army win although they currently have 0 votes.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Help for heroes
Nah fella, Help for Hero's only helps the current people who are in need because of the war, if you're going to do anything that is related to the Army then the British Legion is better as it does Past and Present. Therefore, if I had to vote for an army related charity it would be the British Legion. But, the British Legion is specified with Britain so is unavailable as our members are world wide, therefore we need to pick a world wide charity.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Help for Heroes. - British Army charity.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Here's some from Sandyhook:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread