Which animal scares you the most?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
which one of these bastards would you want nothing to do with?
1-lion-charge-gc590a.jpg

nintchdbpict0002407806071.jpg

user_book_20130408-074358_P004_I002_V001.jpg

grizzlybear-2.jpg

fl-alligator-hunting-20160815

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hmm, to name one I couldn't say. Most of these animals I wouldn't even put my self in a situation where I'd be face2face with one. It's not like you go wandering around and randomly see a lion.

But if I had to pick one, off top of my head. hmm. Probably any venomous spider. Small and nearly impossible to see, yet packs enough punch to kill you in minutes.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I know man, everytime I see an anaconda even on TV they give me the shivers just imagining them squeeze every bone in your body together, yuck.
We all remember the "Eaten Alive" video don't we? lol. Snakes are beasts

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
We all remember the "Eaten Alive" video don't we? lol. Snakes are beasts
Yeah, that was horrible but interesting to watch. Am I thinking the one you are on about though? the one were they have a suit built/designed to withdraw the force from the snake?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeah, that was horrible but interesting to watch. Am I thinking the one you are on about though? the one were they have a suit built/designed to withdraw the force from the snake?
Yeah and it turned out too strong even for that suit lol.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Yeah and it turned out too strong even for that suit lol.
Yeah, I actually only watched it around 2 weeks ago and all I can say that guy has some b***s because even if I was guaranteed to survive it I'd still never do it because even after he said it still nearly snapped/broke his arm or something, can't exactly remember.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeah, I actually only watched it around 2 weeks ago and all I can say that guy has some b***s because even if I was guaranteed to survive it I'd still never do it because even after he said it still nearly snapped/broke his arm or something, can't exactly remember.
ya lol, if the snake did manage to get a lock on him (which it didn't because of the way he was positioned) idk what they expected to do to save him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread