where to get 'r63bb' ?

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
where can I get good/safe/decent r63b emulators, any links?
main features tthat I'm looking for is the client profiles and limited edition rares, where its juust like habbos new LTD. also want minimal glitches.

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
where can I get good/safe/decent r63b emulators, any links?
main features tthat I'm looking for is the client profiles and limited edition rares, where its juust like habbos new LTD. also want minimal glitches.

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

There's a couple good ones on RZ if you go to it, I'd suggest using butterstorm, that's the one I'm using, it's just getting a decent CMS to work with it mainly, like I'm trying revCMS but the SSO is the issue and uberCMS has a lot of backdoors.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
There's a couple good ones on RZ if you go to it, I'd suggest using butterstorm, that's the one I'm using, it's just getting a decent CMS to work with it mainly, like I'm trying revCMS but the SSO is the issue and uberCMS has a lot of backdoors.
Butterstorm has exploits ;)

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Butterstorm has exploits ;)

That is true, Also question for you, not trying to assume anything or cause anything, did you guys just edit habbolatino's emulator and call it plusEMU? Just wondering.

On topic:
I'd suggest using Habbolatino's possibly.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
That is true, Also question for you, not trying to assume anything or cause anything, did you guys just edit habbolatino's emulator and call it plusEMU? Just wondering.

On topic:
I'll answer for him,
Yes he did. Nothing wrong with what he did, he credited the correct people. He done enough work on it to name it his own as well.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011

On topic:
HabboLatino is Butterstorm...

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I've been looking for one too. Inferno Emulator which Zap uses has been leaked, but then again everyone says Jonty puts backdoors in all his coding. I'm looking for one compatible for Rev.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I'll answer for him,
Yes he did. Nothing wrong with what he did, he credited the correct people. He done enough work on it to name it his own as well.

Yeah, I understand that. He did a good job. I wasn't saying that as a bad thing.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Wrong section,

Also, try and use habbolatino/butterstorm (fix the exploits).

Users who are viewing this thread