Where to change client size when launching?

Paying4help

Apr 4, 2019
By launching the client it is kind of weird, almost fullscreen, but while the game is loaded have to either fullscreen it or cant see the bottom bar for inventory etc. Want it to be a pop up or something easier...

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
By launching the client it is kind of weird, almost fullscreen, but while the game is loaded have to either fullscreen it or cant see the bottom bar for inventory etc. Want it to be a pop up or something easier...
Can’t you just make the button a target blank so it opens in a new tab making this full screen? I would assist further but I’m on my mobile, this is very basic and can be found in Google. Try searching target blank size or something.

Paying4help

Apr 4, 2019
Can’t you just make the button a target blank so it opens in a new tab making this full screen? I would assist further but I’m on my mobile, this is very basic and can be found in Google. Try searching target blank size or something.
Sorry for my bad english, it is opening it in a new tab, but it looks terrible. It opens a tab that is like 2cm from left to right, otherwise full size on the screen, but still not showing like a fullscreen... I dont know how to explain :(

Users who are viewing this thread