Where should I go?

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
I want a good spring break this year! Has to be in the US or somewhere close to it.
Remember I am 14. Family and friends coming to, but I am planning it!

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
North Africa? My cousin lives in South Africa might as well just visit him if we are going over there.

Reality choices please.

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
I want a good spring break this year! Has to be in the US or somewhere close to it.
Remember I am 14. Family and friends coming to, but I am planning it!

Turkey? Not close to the US but not a holiday really, if you ain't going somewhere far and interesting.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
turkey????? lol? I think no devbester have been on a vacation. Go To Dominican republic, Jamaica, st.marteen. anywhere Caribbean. Fun for all ages, pools, drinks, food, hotels, all inclusive. Kids rooms, beach sports. atving, fucks sakes what isnt there to do?!?! Better then some gay tour in turkey lol...

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
turkey????? lol? I think no devbester have been on a vacation. Go To Dominican republic, Jamaica, st.marteen. anywhere Caribbean. Fun for all ages, pools, drinks, food, hotels, all inclusive. Kids rooms, beach sports. atving, fucks sakes what isnt there to do?!?! Better then some gay tour in turkey lol...

You sir, have no idea of a holiday.

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
Quite simply, if you're looking for a good place to come, come to London. You're a couple months younger than me, and I know all the places you can come to here. I'd give your family the "Deluxe Tour".

Well, not the deluxe tour, but I could show you how to have the best time, spending the least amount of money.

Have a great Spring Break, wherever you go.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
MOROCCO IN MEXICO?! FAK U! I IZ VERY INSULTED! :(

--------------

Anyhow, if i were you, i'd visit New Zealand, very beautiful country, loads of nice people there (as i heard, never been there tbh), has some nice weather (most of the time)... so yh! And you're always welcome if you wanna come here to Morocco! :)

Oh and, countries you'd want to stay away from: Egypt (unless you'd of course prefer to get slaughtered/sniped/raped/kidnapped... while wondering around).

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Australia?
MOROCCO IN MEXICO?! FAK U! I IZ VERY INSULTED! :(

--------------

Anyhow, if i were you, i'd visit New Zealand, very beautiful country, loads of nice people there (as i heard, never been there tbh), has some nice weather (most of the time)... so yh! And you're always welcome if you wanna come here to Morocco! :)

Oh and, countries you'd want to stay away from: Egypt (unless you'd of course prefer to get slaughtered/sniped/raped/kidnapped... while wondering around).

I live in New Zealand.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Go to Istanul, Turkey, if you wan't peace, quiet, tourist attractions, great weather (not too hot in which you'll fkin burn in like 2 seconds), hot girls, modern city, and a safe city.

OR, if you like hot weather, shopping, cultural scenes, rich people, nice cars, hot women, visit As Sulaimaniyah, North Iraq, don't think that it's like a shithole coz' it aint, It's completely seperate from Iraq, oil rich, government is well ran, people are well off, modern buildings, modern shopping malls etcetc.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If you're looking for a fun relaxing vacation, I'd recommend going to Jamaica. They have some really nice resorts there with all kinds of things to do.

Also, he's asking for places in or near the United States. Stop listing places not even remotely close.

Users who are viewing this thread