Whats Your Thought On These Self Proclaimed "Hacktivists"

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
I'm interested in what you think of these people who believe they are doing right by running DDoS attacks, DOX, Defacement of website and any other form of hactivism to protect themselves and fight for what they think is right. I speak of people such as th3j35t3r, anonymous group and others. Also if you wish to add your thoughts on DDoSing in general and how you feel about it that'd be cool too :)

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
I think these people just have nothing to do and they learn to do this cause someone probably did it to them.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
If they have a valid reason to than sure, why not. Better than to go out and throw rocks and police and what not? Well that might make it to the news quicker but taking a website down for a bit has an impact on everyone who uses it.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Most "elite hax0rz" around these forums at least are 12 year old kids who consider themselves a hacker when really all they do is boot habbo retro servers EL OH EL

Mee

May 4, 2012
I think that it is right for hackers to take down governments and other big companies if the government does thing that are really wrong and any person would agree on it (such as the GCSB bill). I think it is right for them to take it down for an hour or so or an amount of time that is fair so a message gets sent to the government or the company.

I don't think it's right if people however hack smaller companies/non-profit etc and for reasons such as if the owner of it pissed the hacker off or the hacker doesn't like the site etc.

Users who are viewing this thread